*waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Alia
    @alia
      • Total Posts: 1253

@ethryndal, what can one expect when you lump a bunch of readers and authors into one spot?

WIP - Decisions
      Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

I LOVE Star Wars. It…well, let’s just say that it’s one of the first things that got me into writing, okay? To say I have a deep love for SW is an understatement. @alia @Lady_Erin

@ethryndal
        Glad to hear you can see my side of things.
        Lol, I completely agree with you. Not even my introductory forum was this nuts. Although it felt very nutty at the time…nutty and very overwhelming.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

@Ethryndal *whispers* Thank you. And now YOU need moral support too. *gives you it*

@Lady_Erin
          Oh-ho, whatever Les Mis thing you intend to watch, you need to read it for sure. 😉
          Of your list, Hobbit/LotR and Star Wars are in mine too.

Emma Flournoy
          @emma-flournoy

Oh wait @Ethryndal, the truce has been called already…oh well. 😛 Have some spare moral support.

Ethryndal
            @ethryndal
              • Total Posts: 1013

@That_writer_girl_99 Yeah, I remember that feeling. You post your introduction letter and five minutes later, ten people have jumped on it and asked you a whole slew of questions. Except for @Daeus. All he said to me was, “Watch out for Dragons.” Yet that was the greatest piece of advise I’ve ever gained on KP. XD

@Emma-Flournoy
              I always have room for spare moral support, thank you. But don’t worry. I plunged into this discussion ready and armed for combat. *gives you chocolate with raspberry pieces*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99

Exactly.
                Dragons? As in… @dragon-snapper? Or are there other dragons I should be worried about? @ethryndal
                *glances around warily*

Gracie
                @graciegirl
                  • Total Posts: 889

@Lady_Erin Welcome to the Kingdom! A PJ fan, eh? Which is your favorite series? PJO or HO? Or perhaps you prefer the new Trails of Apollo series? Zikers, that sorry for the torrent of questions. XD

And I have to agree with @Ethryndal. This one of the craziest introductory threads I have ever seen! (In a good way, of course. 😉 ) It’s a fandom war. Well, maybe more of a pillow fight. 😜

Once again, glad you could join us over here on the forum!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Daeus
                  @daeus
                    • Total Posts: 4238

@that_writer_girl_99 Watch out for @kate-flournoy. She’s a dragon too and she’d just as soon roast you and eat you for supper as burn your manuscript.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal
                      • Total Posts: 1013

@Alia Yeah, who’s wild idea was that? They must have known that it would end with us blowing up the planet or something. KP needs to have warning sign somewhere for all the poor innocents who stumble blindly upon us thinking we’re all sweetness and writerly wisdom.

@that_writer_girl_99
                      @Daeus Though @Dragon-snapper does a good deal of chair melting as well…

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper
                        • Total Posts: 3515

@ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @daeus You guys talking about me? *looks at you suspiciously* Living dangerously… 💺=🎆

@lady_erin
                        Hello! Ah, the guitar. I absolutely love the guitar. Do you play any electric?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Snapper.
                        • This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Alia
                        @alia
                          • Total Posts: 1253

@ethryndal, how bout this

Warning, while you might get advice, no one really pays attention to what is really going on here, after all, dragons have invaded. But the scariest part, the are to many different fandoms in one place. And because of this it is wisest to just nod and say, ‘yeah, I’ve read that it was pretty good’.

Good luck, and stay out of the line of fire of the dragons

WIP - Decisions
                          Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy

@Ethryndal Well that’s good. Always best to be prepared. 🙂 *takes chocolate* Thank you.

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus shhhhh! Don’t scare the newbies!

Ah well… guess it’s too late for that. *sighs**blinks scaled eyelids happily* Yes indeed @That_Writer_Girl_99… did I fail to mention? I’m a dragon. *accidentally ignites her mug of tabasco sauce with laughing*

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99

You definitely didn’t mention that. @kate-flournoy

@daeus
                                I can honestly say that I’m not afraid of Kate’s dragon breath…yet.

Josiah DeGraaf
                                @aratrea
                                  • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site, @lady_erin! Glad you found us. 🙂 Are you working on any stories at the moment? If so, what’s the premise?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >