Treachery Against the House of Fairwin

Home Page β€Ί Forums β€Ί Fiction Writing β€Ί Book Discussions β€Ί Treachery Against the House of Fairwin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

@daeus

*looks over my reading glasses* πŸ˜› may I ask a question? Okay good, Why did you write a cliffhanger???!!!!!!!!

*glares at my kindle trying to convince myself not to break it*
      Other than not knowing what happens to everyone in the end, I enjoyed the story. πŸ™‚ My stomach did do some flip flops a few times but then girls don’t normally relish battle scenes. πŸ˜‰

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@salome01w4g Well…it was a mostly happy ending. Except for what it took to get there. And except for Sir Aldren.

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Hannah
        @salome01w4g

@daeus
          Hmmm…. well I guess they won.
          Sir Aldren…. wait did he um (how do I ask with out spoilers…) *draws finger across throat* πŸ™‚
          I should know this, I finished it last night. Phew long day.
          You should write a sequel.

Daeus
          @daeus

@salome01w4g Ah, a sequel. You know, I may someday actually write one. The thing is, I’d first have to do a major rehaul of TATHOF. I like the story, but I just read two chapters of it, and my writing style is way under my current standard.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Daeus
            @daeus

If I do write one (which I may not), the plan is to make it about Destin going on a quest to find Sir Aldren.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Hannah
              @salome01w4g

@daeus
                Haha, πŸ˜€ I wondered, I’m going through the course you teach right now and when I was reading I was like, β€œHmmm this isn’t like what he’s teaching.”

That would be a really good idea. I think Destin was my favorite, although I did like Sestin.
                So what was up with Sir Aldren?? The whole fire thing.

Daeus
                @daeus

@salome01w4g Yes, it breaks every rule I teach. πŸ˜› Thankfully, my novel Edwin Brook is a lot better. I’m still learning to master the things I teach though. Mastery doesn’t come easy.

I’m actually planning a short story to replace Treachery right now. I figured Treachery would take too long to fix and I needed something else to offer as a free book in the mean time.

I actually don’t know where Aldren’s fear of fire originated. I generally don’t bother to imagine backstory that isn’t necessary to the story. It did, however, symbolize destruction to him. It represented what he could become, and he had a vague understanding that that was the case.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Hannah
                  @salome01w4g

@daeus

Edwin Brook sounds a touch like The Counte OMC
                    Haha yeah I bet, some of the stuff in the lessons makes my head spin but it is very helpful.
                    Oooh fun!!
                    πŸ˜€ Haha I do that sometimes. It was intriguing and was almost a small story in it’s self.
                    Ah! I just remembered what happened to Aldren. Man that was sad.

Daeus
                    @daeus

@salome01w4g Yeah, EB is similar to TCOMC in a lot of ways, though the overall story is definitely different.

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >