To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice*

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Audrey Caylin
    @audrey-caylin
      • Total Posts: 323

@winter-rose I’m horribly late (my brother’s 18th birthday was this weekend), but *raises glass of orange juice as well* I’m technically done with my sophomore year, but I’m doing duel enrollment stuff so it’s kind of confusing 😛
      Congrats on graduating!

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

Dual enrollment is confusing in many ways. @audrey-caylin

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Audrey Caylin
        @audrey-caylin

@that_writer_girl_99 yeah. =P People asks me how it works and all I can say is that you get college credit while in high school. Have you done any of it?

Elizabeth
          @that_writer_girl_99
            • Total Posts: 1819

Yep! I did it my last two years of high school. It was a little nuts at first, but I survived, and I’m a better student for it. @audrey-caylin

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Audrey Caylin
            @audrey-caylin

@that_writer_girl_99 awesome! I did a little bit of it this past year — I did CLEP for American History I and Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. I’m going to be doing a lot more of it next school year though.

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1486

@Christi-Eaton Congratulations! Are you going to live on campus?

@R-J-Wordsmith
                Congrats! Oh dear, I failed consumer math. Well, I didn’t fail, I just don’t remember most of it.

@That_writer_girl_99
                Sweet! My college doesn’t have a creative writing degree. 🙁 Ah well.:)

@Audrey-Caylin
                High five fellow Dual-enrolment student! I did it for two years in high school like Elizabeth.

Jada Morrison
                @jadamae
                  • Total Posts: 199

@Audrey-Caylin You did CLEP too??? That’s the first I have heard of someone doing it that I “know” besides my family! It is the way to go! I graduate this year and I have around 30 college credits already. 🙂 Analyzing and Interpreting Lit was so easy, wasn’t it?

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@that_writer_girl_99 *randomly pops up to reply to something that happened three pages ago* They were playing LotR and you thought of me?! *does happy Elven dance* That’s happened twice now! Look out, World, I’m infecting you one LotR viewing at a time. 😀

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Christine Eaton
                    @christi-eaton
                      • Total Posts: 306

@winter-rose I am going to live on campus! I’m very excited. 😀

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Emma Flournoy
                      @emma-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 1352

Yep. How it works is you start off in charge of your own education with your parents not monitoring you hardly at all. Then, you make the educated decision that it is no longer worth your time to continue doing math. Therefore, you stop it. Then, your parents figure out a year later that you stopped doing math (even though you had mentioned it once or twice before) and by then it’s already too late to change.

@Daeus
                        Huh. Very interesting. *taps finger thoughtfully on chin*

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

@emma-flournoy No. No. Do the math. It’s better to do the math.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

The Impossible Girl
                          @f5a8c3e92
                            • Total Posts: 146

I can’t really celebrate because I’m only halfway through grade 11 at the moment. 😛
                            We have four terms per year and I’m currently in term 2. Exam block next week. (9 exams. Yet, I only do 6 subjects and for one of them I have no exams) Yay! XD

"Not all who wander are lost."
                            Wild Australian. INXJ.

Emma Flournoy
                            @emma-flournoy
                              • Total Posts: 1352

@Dragon-Snapper Ah, no worries. I wouldn’t do that. XD And I’m almost done with my math; I am, except for some review I’m doing. So it wouldn’t profit much. 😀

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1486

@f5a8c3e92 Wow good luck with your exams! My exams this year consisted of an algebra test and a large art project.

@ethryndal
                                Stop messing with everyone’s perception of LOTRs! Its not nice to disrupt a classic! 😀

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal
                                  • Total Posts: 1013

@winter-rose *taps fingers and grins villainously* Muahahahahahhahahahaha—*choke*

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >