*thinks of some uncliche way to say hi*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *thinks of some uncliche way to say hi*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jane Maree
    @jane-maree
      • Total Posts: 909

@Emma-Flournoy yup. I play a lot of instruments. 😛
      That’s cool though! How long have you been playing for?

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@jane-maree *tries to think of some uncliche way to say hi but can’t* Ah…Hi….
        This might work better. HIIIIIIII!!!! Welcome to the bestistest…well, they beat me to it. I’ll follow the rules for once.
        Four instruments! I play guitar and piano, a little bit of celtic whistle, and would love to play cello. However, high school. How do you manage to practice them all?
        I see that you’re an adventurer. You’ve come to the write place. (pun intended). You’ll be in very good company.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Jane Maree
        @jane-maree

@dragon-snapper *waves* HIIIII!!! Okay so is this ‘bestistest’ the official newbie welcome or something? Just out of curiosity…
          Yup! Oh coool. Celtic whistle though. That would be so epic. Guitar and piano I just randomly play whenever I have a chance. Violin I purposefully practice almost every day (been playing for a year now, yay!). And flute I play in the town band and on the worship team at my church. So yeah. I manage it somehow.
          Nice nice. I’m glad to hear it and can’t wait to get to know you all better!!

Gracie
          @graciegirl
            • Total Posts: 889

@jane-maree Greetings!! Yes, it’s something of a tradition for the first person to welcome a newbie to say “welcome to the bestistest…etc.”, but someone else always ends up saying it as well. *glares* 😉 😄 I have no ideas who started it though….hmm…Now I’m curious. *raises voice so whole forum can hear* Does anyone know who first started the bestistest thing? Ah, anyway.
            Zikers! That’s a lot of instruments! If you had to pick one, which would you say is your favorite? 5-ish books!!! Oh, my goodness. 😄 That’s amazing! Hope to see you around!!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1486

@jane-maree Welcome to the KP forum! Its a pleasure to meet you. What’s your favorite book of Jaye L. Knights? I haven’t read any of her books yet *adds to need to read list*.

Julia R.
              @julia-r
                • Total Posts: 81

@Jane-Maree welcome! I’ve been a really horrible person and haven’t been on Kingdom Pen in forever, but I popped back because it is the bestiest place on the Web. I hope you enjoy it!!!
                As an American with severe wanderlust issues (I spend hours drooling over gorgeous pictures on Google Earth), I need to ask you: what’s the coolest thing about living in Australia? See, to us Americans, Australia is a sort of novelty item. Everything Australia is really, really cool. And it’s definitely on my bucket list!!!

Ethryndal
                @ethryndal
                  • Total Posts: 1013

@Jane-Maree Mae Govannen and welcome to the world outside the shadows! Yay for N.D. Wilson! My sister and I are actually just reading through the Hundred Cupboards together. Ooh, and you’re from Australia! I think we have a few other Aussies hanging around too! Hope to see you around!

@graciegirl
                  I think @daeus started it, though I have no basis for that assumption so you’re better off asking him. 🙂

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Daeus
                  @daeus
                    • Total Posts: 4238

@graciegirl yep.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Audrey Caylin
                    @audrey-caylin
                      • Total Posts: 323

@Jane-Maree *waves* Yay! You’re here! 😀

Gracie
                      @graciegirl
                        • Total Posts: 889

@daeus Figures. I should have known. 😉

*is probably geeking out about something*

Jane Maree
                        @jane-maree

Thanks for the huge welcome everyone!!! (and this silly thing isn’t posting properly for some reason so yeah, I don’t know what’s going on with that)

@Graciegirl
                          ooh picking a favourite instrument. I think it’d have to be violin at this stage…But…but…I like the others so much too XD

Favourite Jaye L. Knight book, @winter-rose …Ho hum…well the thing is that I’ve only read one so far (but it was epicness) So I’m going to have to say Resistance because yes. 😛

@julia-r
                          the coolest thing is probably the uniqueness of the land. The droughts and floods and skies so blue they’re almost glowing and the night sky so full of the brightest stars.

@ethryndal
                          ooh cool! I love N.D. Wilson’s style. Have you read his ‘Ashtown Burials’ trilogy?
                          Yes for Australia! I’ll have to hunt my fellow countrymen out. Hope to see you around also!

HI @audrey-caylin!!! *waves madly* (I know this person. XD) YAY YES I AM NOW. I listen to the advice of all and have come.

Julia R.
                          @julia-r

@Jane-Maree : Yup. Australia is 100% on the bucket list now! I like blue skies and lots of bright stars and diverse landscapes!!! If you don’t mind sharing, what region of Australia do you live in?

Jane Maree
                            @jane-maree

@Julia-R I live in New South Wales, about two hours from the east coast.

Julia R.
                              @julia-r

@Jane-Maree awesome! Love to visit there and Tasmania and pretty much everywhere.

Jane Maree
                                @jane-maree

@Julia-R that’d be super cool. I’d love to go to America for all the writers conferences that I hear about. >.< And to meet a heap of the peoples I know from forums and things. 😛

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >