The Wonderland Story

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Wonderland Story

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@anne-of-lothlorien This is great!!! You’re character in Ali is great! Even from the beginning I feel terrible that she has to go through that with her family. I can’t wait to see what happens next!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

@anne-of-lothlorien That’s an amazing little story, Anne! I loved it! I also love how her name is Ali, similar to Alice 😉

Currently reading Les Miserables

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien
          • Total Posts: 440

@dragon-snapper I don’t know if there will be a ‘what happens next’. I can’t think of a way to continue or prelude her story without ruining it.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@anne-of-lothlorien Hmm…maybe Dean isn’t actually a friendly. Ooh! Maybe he’s the Mad Hatter! Maybe he kidnaps her!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien
              • Total Posts: 440

“a friendly”…
              Hmmm, I like that word. Friendly as a noun…

My friend and I came up with a new word. Starealyze, pronounced just like sterilize. It means to paralyze someone by staring at them. (Which I can do quite well). Stare + Paralyze = Starealyze.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >