THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions THE THING YOU WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IF YOU KNEW ABOUT IT (I assume)

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hoven
    @sarah-h
      • Total Posts: 669

@Daeus — Ooh, I’d love to be part of this! Only thing is, I won’t be able to participate in any of the discussions on fantasy-type books, but if that’s okay… I’ll participate in as many others as I can to make up for it. 🙂

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@sarah-h While I can’t make any special exceptions against fantasy, I doubt it will be chosen very often. I know we’d all be glad to have you even most of the time.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Haley Long
        @hislittlerose
          • Total Posts: 24

Oh, this is a fabulous idea!!! I’m all in! I love this! Summer is always a busy time for my family, but I think I can squeeze this in!

The Happy Bookaholic
          @the-happy-bookaholic
            • Total Posts: 61

Ayyyyyy @Daeus sounds cool to me! But more often than not I might not be able to find the assigned book in time, since I don’t read on kindle and my library doesn’t have a lot of books. (Well yes it does have a lot of books, just a lot of the type I like reading.) I do hope we’ll do books I’ve read before though! Classics. Classics. CLASSICS!!!

Jada Morrison
            @jadamae
              • Total Posts: 199

@Daeus I think this a great idea! I saw it mentioned somewhere on the forum and am glad something came of it. It is too good of an idea to go to waste 🙂 Now to think of something to suggest reading…

Adry_Grace
              @adry_grace
                • Total Posts: 169

@daeus This sounds awesome! I love the idea. Count me in!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by Adry_Grace.
                BlueJay
                @bluejay
                  • Total Posts: 1622
                  Rosey Mucklestone
                  @writefury
                    • Total Posts: 467

*scrambles frantically in an attempt to catch up from my week off* OH MY GOSH ITS HAPPENING. AWESOME. I’m in!

Hannah Olsen
                    @hannah-olsen
                      • Total Posts: 32

*stumbles in breathless and looks around in hopes no one has noticed how late I am*

Yay, I’m excited!! I would love to be a part of this, but I’m not sure how much free time I’ll have. But I will definitely try! I just moved from part-time to full-time at my job, so we’ll see how much time I can squeeze in.

@Daeus
                      : Thanks for tagging me! This sounds like a great idea! I can’t wait to find out what book we’ll be discussing! 😀

Ivy Rose
                      @ivy-rose
                        • Total Posts: 102

I’d love to do this, but I can’t gauraente that I will always be able to participate. In 2 weeks, I am making the transition from homeschool kid to college student. *panics!!!!* Granted, I will be taking classes from my home, but life is going to get busy. So yes, I’m in…halfway, at least. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >