The Legend of King Daeus

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Legend of King Daeus

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 3976

Maybe my obsession with psychology… or those of us who are devoted Kylo Ren fans as opposed to otherwise. :’D

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

I think a dig at the unnecessary drama of the Twilight-style love triangle would be funny…
        I just finished reading the series and any dig at the books would be welcome… *gags*

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Christine Eaton
        @christi-eaton
          • Total Posts: 306

Oh, there are so many good things, I don’t know if it’s actually known on the forum yet but I am Sarah’s confetti apprentice. Also we need to incorporate Brianna slaughtering bad grammar wherever she goes. And dude, can there please be an awkward love triangle that never goes anywhere? Cause I think that would be funny.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1486

@dragon-snapper An evil mustache-twirling cat-petting villain.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@christi-eaton @that_writer_girl_99 Oh man, I’ve never written a romance.
              I’ve got Brianna covered with the bad grammar.
              @winter-rose Priceless.

@kate-flournoy
              One MBTI all knowing character coming right up.

You guys are awesome for inspiration.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976

@Dragon-Snapper *bows, flourishes cape* Awesome is after all our job description. XD

Hope Ann
                @hope
                  • Total Posts: 1092

@dragon-snapper A villain’s minions who are great shots. Also a petition to include @Michael-stanton as the evil overlord. And possibly give Josiah a brother who contradicts him at every turn and is obsessed with hair-styles (all kinds on everybody). XD

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Anon
                  @theliterarycrusader
                    • Total Posts: 64

@dragon-snapper You can study the Meet the Staff page to see who’s on the KP team. XD The only person currently missing is our new web developer.

I pretty much always wear purple, my middle name is Storm, and my superhero name amongst the team is “Healer of the Broken,” just in case those are details worth noting. 😉

I second the vote for the inclusion of confetti. I think it would be interesting if Sarah were a farmer who cultivates a plant that produces confetti, and Christi helps her harvest it. 😛

Jess
                    @jess
                      • Total Posts: 575

@dragon-snapper You should have someone who disappears in a cloud of glitter/pickles/or flames. I vote for a sequel too.

Anon
                      @theliterarycrusader
                        • Total Posts: 64

@dragon-snapper Oh, one more suggestion: give me a sidekick that’s a squirrel. I have a friend who would appreciate it. 😉

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

@theliterarycrusader Interesting request. I shall be done, my liege. On the point of confetti, I already have a name for the farm: KeePer Confetti Farms.

@jess
                          I like the disappearing thing. Maybe that’s how Josiah disappears and appears so quickly.

@hope
                          Haha! @michael-stanton If you read the previous story which this entire thread is about, you’ll understand this request. Would you like to be Thray’s second in command? If you don’t, and you’d rather be a Knight, there are many other troll things who wouldn’t mind the job either. 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Christine Eaton
                          @christi-eaton
                            • Total Posts: 306

@dragon-snapper I am actually very excited to see how this new short story turns out. 😀

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Daeus
                            @daeus
                              • Total Posts: 4238

@dragon-snapper, @jane-maree should be a super stereotypical Australian with neat Aussie way of saying things.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Audrey Caylin
                              @audrey-caylin
                                • Total Posts: 323

@dragon-snapper I’m late in seeing this, but yes, definitely a sequel!

Well…I wouldn’t want anyone to have to die, but a cliched mentor death might be funny 😉

Audrey Caylin
                                @audrey-caylin
                                  • Total Posts: 323

@dragon-snapper oh, wait, have a fake death xD A really obvious one.

I’ll stop now before you’re overwhelmed with everyone’s ideas. I can’t wait for this new story!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 528 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >