The Legend of King Daeus

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Legend of King Daeus

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Daeus
    @daeus
      • Total Posts: 4238

@dragon-snapper Technically. That’s the important word. We’re not technically in control, but we’re not technical people either.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper
        • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus Ah, technically. *wonders if that word was around before the word technology…*
        We’re not technically in control, but we should be. That’s why I’m going to rule the world someday. 😉 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 1486

@daeus @dragon-snapper Hahah so that’s why so many people on here are obsessed with taking over the world. It’s all about control.
          I’m seeing J personalities all around me now.

Anonymous

@dragon-snapper I posted that before seeing your comment, whoops.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper

@winter-rose Many people try to take over the world, but only I can do it. Because I am a dragon.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Shaina
              @jenali
                • Total Posts: 142

@daeus @dragonsnapper *raises hand* *realizes she is slightly late and puts hand back down again sheepishly*
                I am ENFJ as well, there are three of us, on the same site!!! :O Cough, so, can you tell I don’t know that many ENFJ’s? 🙂
                I totally agree, we should rule the world. Any ideas anyone?

The Scattered Writer

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper

@jenali Oh! Another ENFJ! Yeah, come to think of it, there are hardly any extroverts on KP…huh.
                  We could write books with jaw-dropping cliffhangers and only give them the resolution if they give us the world.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Shaina
                  @jenali

@dragon-snapper I am very aware of the lack of extroverts in the writing world in general….
                    Or we could threaten to kill beloved characters, only saving them if we are given control of the world banks. (control the money, control the world)

The Scattered Writer

Daeus
                    @daeus

@jenali Sweet! Always great to neat an ENFJ. (Actually, I think @his-instrument is an ENFJ too.)

I think what we should do is take over the book market and get everybody to know us. Our books need to be vulnerable and deep too so that people feel they can trust us.

Then we need to try to help people as much with their everyday lives as possible and create vast humanitarian social movements.

Then we need to do a massive media campaign inspiring everybody to become great and change their society.

Then we become involved in politics and take over the government.

Then we make so many friends that we rule the world without anybody even being able to tell.

It’s quite simple really.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper

@daeus *blink blink* Have you thought this out before?…I like how subtle it it. @jenali and I were ready to sacrifice our characters, but I think that in the long run, your idea might prevent a rebellion.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Shaina
                        @jenali

That is scarily well thought out @daeus….. Well done! I like how it focuses on making friends, I doubt introverts trying to takeover the world would think of that. 🙂 😛

The Scattered Writer

Anonymous

@daeus @dragon-snapper @jenali Wow. Um… *hesitantly stands to stat her opinion* I disapprove of the killing-off-beloved-character and cliffhanger schemes. Dead characters and cliffhangers would make people mad and they’d start a rebellion. The Perceiver introverts would be so angry they would join.
                            Then we’d all be part of some cliché plot where the small rebellion tries to overthrow the dictators. Except for the introverts part.

Daeus’s scheme is scary. Just plain manipulative and scary. But since you kindly assumed power, would you be a kind dictator? You also forgot to hand out free ice-cream as part of your campaign.

Daeus
                            @daeus

@winter-rose Of course I’d be a kind dictator! I wouldn’t even be a dictator at all. I’d stand for checks and balances in government and all sorts of un-dictator things. I’d just rule the world through influence. I’d also take the whole fireside chat thing to a whole new level. Doing a grill out on the white house lawn? Share professional grilling techniques through a live video cast. Do live online chess games against chess masters and invariably loose, but make really funny comments as I get creamed. Post videos of how I’m working through governmental problems so people know what I’m thinking. Video everything and share it. Be my own media. By this time I’d have established such a personal connection with people that I would be more powerful than the media.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99
                                • Total Posts: 1819

I’m rather confused as to how the conversation ended up this way… @daeus

@Winter-rose I totally agree with you on the Perceiver thing. Although, now that you mention it, that sounds like an interesting book…

@jenali
                                Oh, we of the introvert world could come up with some interesting ways to take over the world while the Extroverts are busy talking… *grins menacingly*

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Elizabeth.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Anonymous

@daeus, Oh, so no evil purpose? No ulterior motive? That’s not so scary. I think I could deal with your rule. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 528 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >