The Legend of King Daeus

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Critiques Short Story Critiques The Legend of King Daeus

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 528 total)
  • Author
    Gracie
    @graciegirl
      • Total Posts: 889

@daeus *thumbs up* Your reasoning is sound. 😜 I’ve often been confused with the whole J/P thing myself, so I went ahead and did my end of the semester research paper on it. It was crazy enlightening! I’m ready to testify that it is probably the most influential part of our personalities.

@dragon-snapper
      My apologies. I’m very protective of my Rapunzel. 😛 I like Flynn a lot too. And I suppose you have a point with the whole Anna/Rapunzel thing, maybe they are more similar than is advisable for two characters in the same franchise. Theyre both just so darn sweet tho! But, yeah, Flynn is probably the better character. 😀

*is probably geeking out about something*

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@graciegirl Really? Could I read it?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976
          Hope Ann
          @hope
            • Total Posts: 1092

@GracieGirl *mimics others* Me too?

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Snapper
            @dragon-snapper
              • Total Posts: 3515

@graciegirl Apology accepted. 😛
              Oh, oh, oh!!!! I just remember something amazing about what we were talking about with Rapunzel and Anna!!!!!!!!! AHHHA!
              *calm down, Dragon!*
              *calms down*
              Okay, okay. Rapunzel shows up in Frozen. I am not kidding. What do you call that…a cameo or something?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
              @perfectfifths
                • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper Yes she does, and yes it is. As for your comment on Anna and Rapunzel being so similar, fans have a theory that would justify that (lol, I totally get what you mean, though, but I don’t think it’s that bad – though I do prefer Tangled to Frozen) Fans reckon Rapunzel is Anna and Elsa’s cousin, and that their mothers were sisters, that’s why Rapunzel’s at Elsa’s coronation 😉

“Would you like to be the bard/minstrel?”
                Uh, YES! XD 😉

@kate-flournoy
                @daeus @graciegirl Wow, this has turned into a personality-type discussion again! XD How does it always come back to that? 😉 For what it’s worth, I’m an INFP 😛

Currently reading Les Miserables

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 3976

@PerfectFifths *nods* an INFP is a good thing to be. I’m one myself. 😉

Louise Fowler
                  @perfectfifths

@kate-flournoy Haha, nice! 😀

Gracie
                    @graciegirl
                      • Total Posts: 889

@PerfectFifths INFP here as well! *high five* I’m afraid I can’t resist talking MBTI. *grins sheepishly* As soon as I hear (or see) the four letter acronym of a type in a conversation you can bet millions I’m gonna chip in! ;p

@Kate-Flournoy
                      @Daeus @Hope Zikers! Sure, I suppose that could be arranged. 😉 Would I just post it on here? Or is it out-of-bounds so to speak?

*is probably geeking out about something*

Louise Fowler
                      @perfectfifths

@graciegirl *high five* I think it’s interesting, but I’m certainly not as knowledgeable on the subject as you all seem to be, Kate especially 😉

Daeus
                        @daeus

@graciegirl Best would be to just use a google docs.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1486

@perfectfifths I’m an INFP too! Man that’s so cool that so many INFP’s hang out here.

@kate-flournoy
                            I just read:

the basic difference between J and P is that Judgers make life happen, while more often than not Perceivers let life happen and respond accordingly

and my mind was blown. THAT’s SO ME! My life suddenly makes sense. 😉 So I’m assuming J’s tend to want control of their life, were P’s tend to let things happen and are really relaxed about it.

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

@winter-rose Haha! I always want to control everything going on around me, being an ENFJ. Power…POWER!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! *dons Darth Sidious cloak)

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
                              @daeus

@dragon-snapper 😂😂😂 Yes. So true. And even if I’m not technically in control, I still feel like I am (and practically know that I am) and that I can basically run things how I like. It’s my great struggle in life to be fine with helplessness.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@daeus XD No kidding. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I like writing so much. Because I have complete and total and unlimited control over EVERYTHING…

And even if I’m not technically in control, I still feel like I am (and practically know that I am) and that I can basically run things how I like

Wait…are you saying, we’re not in control? Pfff, that’s not possible.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Snapper.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 528 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >