The Last Jedi

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 115

Yikes. This is going crazy! Ok, Luke is not my favorite (it would be cool if he was in SW Rebels..), neither is Leia. I DESPISE Lando. D E S P I S E Lando. Sorry Lando fans.

Hannah R.
      @his-instrument
        • Total Posts: 229

GUYS!!! Why did I miss this discussion? THIS MOVIE LOOKS AMAZING. To contribute my twenty-five cents to everything that was said previously:
        -I’m all for Ren and Rey falling in love and her getting pulled to the dark side before they both are redeemed.
        -I don’t like Luke or Leia very much, either.
        -I never thought Finn and Rey should get together, so I’m relieved to see we’re not heading in that direction.
        And here are my thoughts about this trailer:
        Why does someone (presumably Luke) throw his mechanical hand into the fire? AGHHH!
        Does anyone know why there’s always red stuff coming out of the planes? Please someone tell me. Theories?
        I’m very suspicious of the Porgs.
        But did anyone notice those amazing fox-looking things at 1.48? I want one.
        I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE TO COME OUT!!!

YA Fantasy Writer
        Obsessive Character Namer
        Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Joseph Darkgrate
        @xonos-darkgrate
          • Total Posts: 162

1. I doubt that that’s the path that they’ll take since they might actually be siblings, but yes; that’d be interesting if they’re not.

2. Good for you heh, heh!

3. It seemed like that was going to happen actually, but I’m not so sure now… I’d take a Finn-Rey over Finn-you-know-who anytime.

4. He didn’t through his hand in the fire. He was IN the fire. I think he was under the rubble or something, but anyways he was just trying to claw his way out. Unless I really am going blind and I saw that trailer wrong.

5. That red stuff is probably creating a trail to throw off the AT-M6s or even possibly explosives. I guess we’ll see this Christmas! *shrugs*

6. Me too… I’m not sure why they’re adding something like the Porgs.

7. Yep, I watched the trailer with my mom and those ice-cat things were her favorite part.

8. Same.

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@his-instrument Porgs are definitely Snoke’s secret minions… 😉

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 4 posts - 106 through 109 (of 109 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >