The Last Jedi

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1486

@kate-flournoy 0_0 Wow. That. Is. Amazing. Thank you for sharing. #RenandReyforever.

I think Ben will turn anti-hero. That’s my prediction. Then he’ll eventually be redeemed, like Loki.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

@Emma-flournoy I know. I mean, I do that (which is probably why I even thought to notice) and sometimes it gets ironic on accident, but… mm-hm. It does make one think.

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy

@Winter-Rose oh… please. I mean… yeah, don’t even start me. I have so many… there are so many… yeah.

Yep. Redemption arc all the way.

Louise Fowler
          @perfectfifths
            • Total Posts: 726

I have to say, I roll my eyes at shipping Rey and Kylo. Not that I’m saying it won’t happen, but I honestly find the fanning over those kinds of things a bit silly. But if it happens, then I’ll probably be for it, since it’s cannon. 😉 As of now, I don’t think so.

I hope I’m not raining on your parade, it’s only my opinion. 😛

But I am looking forward to the movie! 😀 I think (whoever said it) is right that Luke rejects Rey, if only temporarily, because he sees Ben Solo too much in her strength in the Force, and that scares him. Someone else mentioned they both become Grey Jedi, which I also think would be a great plot, morally grey and not really on any side.

And if Rey goes to the Dark Side (even temporarily), that would also make a cool plot.

There’s also the question on who Rey is. Is she related to any of the major characters? Right after I saw the Force Awakens, I thought she was Luke’s daughter, but now I’m not so sure. I’ve also wondered if she was related to Obi Wan. Or is she a nobody who gets caught up in the galactic family feud? 😉

Currently reading Les Miserables

Kate Flournoy
            @kate-flournoy

@perfectfifths well, excessive ‘fanning’ over anything can quickly become eye-roll-worthy. 😛
              Nope, believe me. You’re not raining on my parade. Have your opinion; you’re welcome to it. 😉

I actually don’t have any theories about Rey and who she’s related to. It seems like everyone has a theory and evidence to back it up, so honestly I just decided to wait and find out. XD

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
              Louise Fowler
              @perfectfifths

@kate-flournoy Yeah, ultimately that’s what I’m gonna do, but I can’t help speculating. 😉

Now, I haven’t seen Rogue One yet. Would you recommend I do before The Last Jedi comes out, or is it so unrelated that it doesn’t matter if I never see it at all?

Kate Flournoy
                @kate-flournoy

@perfectfifths it’s completely unrelated, but you’ll be cheating yourself if you never see it at all.

Louise Fowler
                  @perfectfifths

@kate-flournoy Oh, I plan to see it. It’s on Netflix. 😉 I was just wondering if it’d be important to see it before the new one.

Daeus
                    @daeus
                      • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Wow. That’s pretty cool.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy

@perfectfifths yep, it’s totally unrelated. 😉

Joseph Darkgrate
                        @xonos-darkgrate
                          • Total Posts: 162

It seems even Superman has an opinion on this… (note: they’re referring to the trailer BEFORE the new one, just keep that in mind 😉 )

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Joseph Darkgrate
                          @xonos-darkgrate
                            • Total Posts: 162

Sorry about that last video, I just love it for some reason…

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

katie
                            @lifeofkatie
                              • Total Posts: 137

@kate-flournoy – WOW. That is suuuuper intriguing…thanks for sharing 😀

NC Stokes
                              @daughteroftheking
                                • Total Posts: 1156

@xonos-darkgrate *bursts into uncontrollable laughter* Ahhh that’s really funny!!
                                *lowers voice* What if… Rey is related to someone from Rouge One!!?? I would rather her not be related to anyone important (if only to avoid an “I am your father” scene), but I doubt they’ll do things that way. (That was a challenge, Disney. Prove me wrong!) But, if she is related to someone, then, maybe… *digresses into muttering about the awesomeness of RO*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

PrincessFoo
                                @princessfoo
                                  • Total Posts: 194

@xonos-darkgrate I LOVE HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED!

@daughteroftheking
                                  That would be cool, and way awesome-er than Rey being related to someone from the first 4 movies! But as far as I know, none of the main characters were married, so it would have to be distantly related by the RO character’s sibling or cousin or something. And if they were going to be that in such a round-about way it seems like there would be not point to doing it at all.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >