The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Jane Maree
    @jane-maree
      • Total Posts: 909

@daughteroftheking *applauds your motivational speech*

Well, I hit 50k on day ten and finished my novel on day eleven. Since then, I’ve been looking at my Novella that I wrote in July and working out some stuff to edit in it and all those fun things.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@daughteroftheking nice monologue! I am madly trying to get 80 before the end of NaNo. We’ll see how it goes!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Louise Fowler
        @perfectfifths
          • Total Posts: 726

I reached 50,085 on day 27. I did not write yesterday, but I plan on continuing this story (I’d better, I’ve put a lot of work into it!) and trying to write every day again. My friend suggested a word goal for every month might help, and I think that’s a good idea, though something less ambitious than 50,000 all the time, maybe like 30,000. I’ll save 50,000 for November. 😉

Congrats, @jane-maree ! How did you do that??? And good luck, @seekjustice And congratulations to everyone that won this year! 😀 And cheering on everyone still toiling at it. 😉 And well done to those who joined the battle, though may not have made it. 🙂 (Basically I’m saying everyone is great!! 😛 )

Currently reading Les Miserables

NC Stokes
          @daughteroftheking
            • Total Posts: 1156

@winter-rose Thank you, thank you very much. 🙂 Hey, good you had fun.

@jane-maree
            Woah… you are very speedy! xD *salutes*

@seekjustice
            80,000 is quite a goal. Good luck!

@perfectfifths
            That’s a good idea! I may have to try that. (Just not in December. I’m going to nap for the entire month. 😉 ) Oo, you’re reading the CoMC? Me too!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Jane Maree
            @jane-maree
              • Total Posts: 909

@perfectfifths Thanks! It was a lot of crazy writing. 😛

@daughteroftheking
              *salutes back* I’m also slightly insane… XD

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Louise Fowler
              @perfectfifths
                • Total Posts: 726

@daughteroftheking Have fun hibernating. 😉 And yes, I am! I’m about 12% of the way through (according to Goodreads 😛 ).

@jane-maree
                You have had to write at least 5,000 words day! I applaud you! *applauds* 😉

Currently reading Les Miserables

Joy
                @dekreel
                  • Total Posts: 2304

@daughteroftheking  @catwing  @dragon-snapper @others-who-i-think-are-working-on-nanowrimo

Last day! How are you guys doing? (I’m not doing NaNoWriMo, but I am feeling concerned for you guys 🙂 )

@nicolerivers03
                    Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!! If you want to introduce yourself less subtly, you can go to the “Start HERE forum.” 😉

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
                  @daughteroftheking
                    • Total Posts: 1156

@Dekreel ONE DAY MOOOOOOORE!!! 😀

I think I’m going to reach my goal! (Which has been getting smaller throughout the month. Still, happy to have written that much.)

I have a reserve of confetti, for when I’m done. *showers it on everyone who’s already finished*

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >