Home Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions The Great Battle of NaNoWriMo 2017

This topic contains 67 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  DaughterOfTheKing 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 718

@catwing Getting sick is terribly unfun. *glowers at the computer* Yes, unfun is a word, computer!  Take that squiggly red line away. Oo, an underwater prison. Tricky. Coding, as in computer coding? That’s neat!

But not without regard for the double negative!

Joy
    @joy
    • Total Posts: 42

Okay, I’ve reached 30k writing fragments of whatever comes into my head at the time; does that really count?

Joy
    @joy
    • Total Posts: 42

Okay, I’ve reached 30k writing fragments of whatever comes into my head at the time; does that really count?

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1447

@daughteroftheking It is tricky. The computer coding I’m playing with is Scratch, which is an online coding language/website. It’s free. (Did I say that already?) *scratches a chair* You can drag and drop the code pieces and edit them a bit. It’s easier than normal coding. 🙂
    @joy I think I could… At least if they’re part of the same book. But they could maybe count anyway. *shrug*

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking

@joy  That’s an impressive word count! Well done!! I think it counts.

@catwing Yeah. Programing of any kind is confusing. (at least to me.) 🙂

SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
    • Total Posts: 388

@daughteroftheking @joy @catwing so, I realised just then that i kind of abandoned this thread and I feel guilty.

So here I am! How’s your novels going?

Also Joy, I’m sure it counts. The aim of Nano isnt to write 30k in order, just to write them. As long as they’reall from the same book, I think its fine.

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1447

@seekjustice It’s fine. *hands you a feather*
    My novel… ummm… *points at the ceiling* Hey look what’s that. *runs off to write*

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking

@seekjustice The novel is… still alive. That’s about it. 😉 I have a whole new respect for people who do this year after year.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.