Home Forums Start HERE The Catwing Has Landed

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 124 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  katie 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1085

@salome01w4g Yep, the chickens make the difference.

Hannah
    @salome01w4g
    • Total Posts: 723

@catwing

Well I might understand Catwings now, but I am convinced that real cats are evil 😛 ;D
    Yes it’s the chickens 🙂

Leumeister
    @leumeister
    • Total Posts: 141

@dragon-snapper

KP’s Infinite supply of chairs are is actually due to the fact that they employ hard-light holographic technology. They just appear to melt. 😛

On a more pertinent note, Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Catwing! 😀

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
    • Total Posts: 2573

@leumeister NOOOO!!!! *sobs* Why Technology, why?
    I guess you and I are the sci-fi people now, aren’t we? 😛

Leumeister
    @leumeister

@dragon-snapper

Because it’s technically cheaper. 😛

We need more Christian Sci-fi writers, just sayin’. 😛

Dragon Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
    • Total Posts: 2573

@leumeister I completely and entirely agree. Sci-fi is awesome.

Leumeister
    @leumeister

@dragon-snapper

I totally understand how one could turn the story of Jesus into a fantasy setting (Narnia, the Kingdom’s series by Chuck Black, arguably The Lord of the Rings, and even Jenny L. Cote’s Max & Liz/The Epic Order of the Seven series), but sci-fi is a rather overlooked genre. And it helps if one doesn’t like writing about magic… (guilty :P)

DaughterOfTheKing
    @daughteroftheking
    • Total Posts: 516

@catwing Well, tribbles don’t like Klingons, and I’m pretty sure the feeling is mutual. *shrugs* Your loss, Warf. *scoops up an armload of tribbles* Um… Is there a planet nearby we could beam them down to? (On close examination, I think my pet cat is a tribble. She’s a ball of fur that likes to eat and purr. Basically a tribble, right?)
    @leumeister @dragon-snapper *forcibly restrains myself from rambling about the awesomeness of sci-fi*
    I can see your point about Christian sci-fi writers. The world needs more!

Catwing
    @catwing

@leumeister Hi! You’ve read Jenny L. Cote’s books!? Me too!
    Ted Dekker has a fantasy/sci-fi series that is an allegory. ‘Circle’ and ‘Lost books’
    @daughteroftheking Your cat is a tribble?! *pulls gadget from behind back like in Odd Squad* Here we go. It’s a teleportanater. It will teleport them safely to the nearest Romulan ship or an empty planet.

Kina Lamb
    @kina-lamb
    • Total Posts: 160

@catwing as far as I know, friending doesn’t do anything, it just makes you ‘popular’ if you have more friends that Kate Flournoy does. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Catwing
    @catwing

@kina-lamb Okay. It could also be to say, ‘These are people I have met and talked to.’ Or something of the like.
    Which is how many friends?

Catwing
    @catwing

@kina-lamb *looks at Kate’s page* 64. That’s the number in minecraft for max blocks to be stacked.
    @kateflournoy Did you know that?

Kate Flournoy
    @kate-flournoy
    • Total Posts: 3784

The GIF on the last page was really funny, since @kate-flournoy does look like a terrible terror [at least in her picture].

@catwing Iiiiii’m late to the party but me? A terrible terror? *demurely folds claws**smiles**with lots of long sharp teeth* Me?? Whatever can you mean?

And… no. I didn’t know that. Frankly I’m not even sure I knew how many friends I had… *gulps* XD Thank you for the information. ;P

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kate Flournoy.

Leumeister
    @leumeister

@daughteroftheking

Why restrain yourself? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the genre!

@dragon-snapper

Which is why I write it! XD Another type of sci-fi I’d like to write is 10 minutes into the future. 🙂

@catwing

Yes, I have. They’re pretty good. Although, sometimes I think Cote misuses the word “Coy”… 😛 I haven’t read them all in awhile, and probably should in the nearish future.

That sounds pretty interesting, and the Wikipedia article I came up with says it has parallel universes! :O You can do so much in speculative fiction! 😀

Catwing
    @catwing

@kateflournoy The original Toothless was a Terrible Terror. Besides they’re cute.
    You’re welcome.
    @leumeister Did you know that the Voice, the Revolution, and the Key is coming out/already out soon? That’s the seventh book.
    Oh, and I’ve talked to her in person twice.
    We both of us be (at least part) Scottie. So, watch out ye laddie! 😜 [Me don’t know ye be a wee laddie or big laddie.]
    Don’t ask my favorite character. I like them all. [ my cat is like Liz and Albert. Though I make sure he doesn’t eat to much]

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.