Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

@catwing and @dragon-snapper
      Ah I like him….. goes and creates a mysterious good guy out of him.

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Audrey Caylin
      @audrey-caylin
        • Total Posts: 323

@ethryndal I don’t know who started the Loki thing, but I popped back to say good luck with your new ideas xD Seriously. Allow yourself to dream and get inspiration from EVERYTHING. GO CONQUER (and may the plot bunnies find you quickly)

Ethryndal
        @ethryndal
          • Total Posts: 1013

WHA— wait, where’d my thing go? It was long and now I can’t see it. *mutters under breath*

Wait, @Audrey-Caylin, you saw it, so it must be here somewhere. Huh. (And thanks. I shall conquer. I shall. *thunderous LOTR music plays in the background*

And @Catwing, HE’S NOT A VILLAIN. HE’S… WELL, OKAY, HE’S A VILLAIN, BUT HE’S GONNA COME BACK, DO YOU HEAR ME?

THERE’S STILL LIGHT IN HIM.

I’m really going now.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Ethryndal.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 859

Awesome @ethryndal! Hope your break goes well and that you don’t have so many ideas that you actually spend all of your break plugging up plot holes with new ideas. 😉

Catwing
            @catwing
              • Total Posts: 2557

@ethryndal As I said I haven’t seen the movies, but what I know is that he is currently a villain.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Emma Flournoy
              @emma-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 1352

GUUUUUUUUUYS that was absolutely hilarious. What, do you have a whole Loki gif website or something? Sheesh. So many great ones there.

YAY FOR YOU SARAH!!! *glitter fountains* WRITE SOMETHING GOOD WHATEVER IT BE.

(But…your post didn’t show up on the forum, or hasn’t yet, so anyone who didn’t see it— sorrows. It came in by the notification which is how I saw it. Oh well. Finicky forum.)

*whimper* I want to watch Loki.

Ethryndal
                @ethryndal

Yup, I’m gonna post it again. Silly forum.

GUYS.

@Kate-flournoy
                  @Dragon-Snapper @Emma-Flournoy @Mariposa @Audrey-Caylin @That_writer_Girl_99 @Shannon @Graciegirl @Emily @Delightinlife @DaughteroftheKing

I’M GONNA DO IT. I’M GONNA TAKE A BREAK FROM MY NOVEL.

*promptly dies*

Seriously though, thanks for…*stares at the four pages of loveliness* Thanks for the four pages of loveliness. Seriously. I’m actually feeling pretty good about this, all things considered. Now, hopefully, you will be seeing more of me than you have in the past few weeks, because I won’t be feeling guilty about shirking my writing, and therefore, show my face a lot more.

It’s going to be quite nice, starting something from scratch. The more I think about it, the more I like it. Thanks so much for your help.

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I’M DOING NEXT, BUT IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD.

Look out, world. A Sarah has been unleashed.

Loki

I’m using it anyway, Kate. So there.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Ethryndal.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy

@Ethryndal Excellent.

Loki looks such a creep.

Ethryndal
                    @ethryndal

@Shannon Thanks… I think. 😉

@Catwing
                      Call it truce.

@Emma-Flournoy
                      Everyone loves Loki. Therefor, they make gifs about him. Quite good ones, too. Which was fortunate for us.

IT’S GOING TO BE GOOD. Unless it’s not. And then you will probably hear from me, as I turn up on your doorstep, wailing and wringing my hands. Stay tuned. And go watch Loki.

Ethryndal
                      @ethryndal

@Emma-Flournoy We posted at the exact minute. It must be telepathy.

(And he did sort of try to kind of take over the world, so…)

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 3976

@Ethryndal @Emma-Flournoy well, the actor is apparently an INFP, so of course everyone loves the character. *cool sunglasses*

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy

@Ethryndal The Internet is really creepy when you think of it. XD

Very fortunate indeed. I like the glimpses I see of this world-taking-over creep guy. They make me want to watch him. And I will, someday. *wiggles eyebrows*

@Kate-Flournoy
                            OF COURSE. Duh.

But he’s so amazing. It’s really great. SO REAL.

OK, I really need to go to bed. BYE PEOPLE. Sarah, TRY TO MAKE IT GOOD, but if it isn’t I’LL BE HERE FOR YOU. *stays tuned and prepares for ringing hands*
                            Yeah right. This is an INTJ we’re talking about. It won’t even BE not good.

Catwing
                            @catwing

@ethryndal Sure. I’m was only saying that I don’t really don’t know about him well (except for the mythology surrounding him where he kills his father and tries to kill his brother. Not the best first impression.). So you could be correct. I mean I have a villain character sort of like that (As in you could say they might [probably, *cough* most likely. *cough*] turn good later…). *sighs* I really bad at letting things drop. Especially since I’m a Catwing. *sigh* Any way it seems other feel the same way as you. You are probably right.

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1330

@ethryndal Congratulations for excepting the advice of the wise KeePers in the realm of Kingdom Pen. Hope your future writing goes well. May the spirit of Inigo Montoya be with you! *hopes you like the Princess Bride*

Catwing
                                @catwing

@ethryndal Oh yeah. Have fun with your next book!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >