Synopsis Help

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing
      • Total Posts: 2557

*jumps in* I don’t know. Kylo Ren’s light saber, which has two side sabers. The side sabers seemed to be there just to kill Han Solo. And he killed his father… But he could maybe be brought back to the good side. *jumps out*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

katie
      @lifeofkatie
        • Total Posts: 137

@hannah, well, we’ve got two in our camp now…so I guess we can officially say that an in-between camp exists. 😂😂🙃

Ha, 😂 @kate-flournoy

katie
        @lifeofkatie
          • Total Posts: 137

@catwing, we are forming our own in between group that loves/hates Kylo Ren, you’re welcome to join 🙃

Catwing
          @catwing

Okay. *joins middle camp* @lifeofkatie He’s on the dark side, but he could change.

J.A. Penrose
            @jess-penrose
              • Total Posts: 377

Hold it right there @dragon-snapper! How dare you insult Kylo Ren, the most deep and epic villain of all of Star Wars! He is amazing.

Writer | Freelance Editor
              Inspiration&lt

Gracie
              @graciegirl
                • Total Posts: 889

YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT ROGUE ONE WITHOUT ME?!?
                😜 (But seriously, my sis and mum were in the room when I saw this and they both said they thought our dog had hurt himself somehow because I made a sound “like a wounded puppy”. 😂)

@salome01w4g
                my favorite character was Cassian. 😀 But I loved K2 and Jyn as well. On the risk of sounding possibly morbid, the fact that they all died was like one of the bestistest parts for me. XD it was unexpected and a bit risky on the part of the writers but I was so excited that they did it. ‘Kay, yeah. There is no way that didn’t sound like I have some issues. 😜

@xonos-darkgrate
                I like RO better than TFA too. (But I still think TFA was awesome so don’t freak @kate-Flournoy and @daeus. 😜) And Krennic was great. I loved how he actually made me slightly sympathetic towards him. The way he kept getting stepped on by Tarkin made me feel bad for him. Oh, and Thrawn…. *evil grin* my brother is obsessed with that guy and I have to admit he’s a pretty awesome villain. I assume you’ve seen Rebels? That show blows me away every season. So good. (Btw, hi! I don’t think we’ve met before. XD it’s been a while since I visited all the introductory forums since school has been absolutely nuts at my house. 😬 So…I’ll just welcome you here then? Welcome to KP! XD I’m always excited to meet a fellow Rogue One fan. 😉 )

*is probably geeking out about something*

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy
                  • Total Posts: 1352

Guys. Just. Guys.

The never-ending discussion.

Kylo Ren is awesome.

@daeus
                  Looks good. *thumbs up*

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

Rogue One is awesome too.

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

@graciegirl nope, the fact that they died was my fave thing too. *nods*

J.A. Penrose
                      @jess-penrose
                        • Total Posts: 377

@emma-flournoy I’ve only ever seen TFA, but I want to see the rest. And I have had episodes 1-6 quoted to me by my brother. (every line, went for a whole day.) And the music. The music was played at the right times. So, I’ve heard the whole lot? (Excluding RO, so, I’ll stay out of that debate.)

Writer | Freelance Editor
                        Inspiration&lt

Kate Flournoy
                        @kate-flournoy
                          • Total Posts: 3976

@catwing THAT’S IT. I LOVE YOUR OPTIMISM. KEEP IT UP. DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THE DARK SIDE.
                          I may or may not actually have half a dozen scenarios worked up in my head about how his redemption arc could go… and how the moviemakers could ruin it. *scowls*
                          Optimism though. We must be optimistic.

Catwing
                          @catwing

@kate-flournoy Think happy thoughts. *flies around room sprinkling pixie dust on everyone* Fly! Think happy thoughts! (That’s from Peter Pan)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Catwing.

Catwing
                            @catwing

*nothing happens* *flies down* Hummm… *examines paper tube that contained pixie dust* Ohhhh… *disappointed* I think I just sprinkled colored sugar on everyone. *throws down ‘pixie dust’ tube* *stomps on it* *Shreds it into tiny pieces* shame on you marketing company! Willy Wonka! *hiss* I spent good money on you! *destroys tube into nothingness* *Licks ‘pixie dust’ off paw.* Humph.

Joseph Darkgrate
                              @xonos-darkgrate
                                • Total Posts: 162

This is what me, my mom, and quite a few others that I know think…
                                Kylo Ren

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Hannah
                                @salome01w4g
                                  • Total Posts: 991

@graciegirl @kate-flournoy NOOOOOOO!!!! People they saved the galaxy, even though they rebeled they could have been banished to another planet, and live happy lives.. sorry I bawled at the end…

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 94 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >