Subscribe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BlueJay
    @bluejay
      • Total Posts: 1622

Who can tell me about the “Subscribe” options when I’m in a forum. So basically, when I click on, say, this topic, up the top, there is a list that reads Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe.
      What is it for? Who should I tag? @daeus??????

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
      Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@bluejay The Home> Forums> General Site info> Questions How To: Subscribe is for navigation purposes. For instance, general site info is a subcategory of the forum, so it is listed after it. Those are links. I don’t know why it says subscribe at the end of that navigation sequence. It’s just black text for me. No link. Doesn’t do anything. In any topic however, you there is a subscribe link/button thingy on the top right corner right next to “Favorite”. As far as I know, that does the same thing as selecting the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”. Both options will make you receive an email notification whenever anyone post’s on the topic you have subscribed to. The only reason to do this is if you aren’t on the forum often, but you want to know everything that goes on on a certain topic. Otherwise, your email can get crowded very quickly. You can always unsubscribe.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >