Stop motion

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Film Stop motion

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    ClaireC
    @clairec
      • Total Posts: 628

@bluejay, Oh yes, I’m the same… 🙂 I’ve grown out of that poor dear bear, (:P) but if someone happened to be watching it…Well, I’d probably join them. Same with Veggie Tales! ;P

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622

Veggie Tales…??? I think I have seen them, in books and such likes, but I’ve never seen them on TV. But I feel that they are probably like Fireman Sam, Kippers, Titch, Bob the Builder, Bananas in Pyjamas. 🙂 @clairec

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
        ClaireC
        @clairec

@bluejay, You’ve never seen Veggie Tales!! Oh, no! my life is over! Okay, not really. 😛 They’re not really anything like those others, they’re actually a Christian show (American) and they’re super funny. Again, they’re something from my young childhood, but I still find them quite funny. You should look up some of the ‘Silly Songs with Larry’. Two of my older sisters and I still laugh over them now! 🙂

BlueJay
          @bluejay

I love memories from my childhood. 😉 It is so fun to think over them. (and cringe too. Of course that’s the not so fun part) haha @clairec

ClaireC
            @clairec

@bluejay, Yeah! 🙂

Jess
              @jess
                • Total Posts: 575

@bluejay, That was nicely done! My brothers do stop motion with legos too, but theirs to to be a bit more choppy! 😛

Greta
                @gretald
                  • Total Posts: 450

@bluejay
                  Wow, I’m so impressed! I don’t know how you made the lego people’s mouths move, but…that’s pretty ingenious. 🙂

Greta
                  @gretald

@bluejay
                    You’ve never seen Veggie Tales?!?! They are about the most brilliant kids movies ever created. And Silly Songs with Larry @clairec …Yes. Just yes. …”Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh wheeerre is my hairbrush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where oh where! Is my hairbrush.” 😛

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Greta.
                    Daeus
                    @daeus
                      • Total Posts: 4238

@bluejay Bashaw, nothing of the sort. Despite their young target audience, I frankly admire much of the storytelling. I’ll even put my life on the line and say that I like the lord of the beans movie even better than the lord of the rings ones.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

BlueJay
                      @bluejay

@daeus *sheepish grin* Well, I still have my Tigger toy. You push on his head and he bounces. He says, “I’m going to bounce;” *eight bounces.* “That’s what Tiggers do best.” 🙂

BlueJay
                        @bluejay

@gretald The mouth animation was by painting over the top of the mouths already there in a program on my laptop. So I’d take the photos and then edit them. I’d say the word myself, – “Prince” and copy the shape of what my mouth is doing onto the photo that I took. 😀 Then I do the next word. Two syllable words need to pictures to make the word and so on. But the result at the end is so worth it.

Jess
                          @jess
                            • Total Posts: 575

@daeus, I could almost agree. I watched Lord of the Beans many times, but I don’t think it compared to LOTR now! I first watched LOTR when I was nine-ish and I liked Lord of the Beans better then. It might have been because of Shelob. 😛

Daeus
                            @daeus
                              • Total Posts: 4238

Yeah, the real thing’s way cooler, but as far as actual scene mastery, I have to side with my animated friends.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anne of Lothlorien
                              @anne-of-lothlorien
                                • Total Posts: 440

Veggie Tales! We watched them ALL the time when I was younger and we still watch them a lot. Because we have a large age demographic in my family, (oldest 16, youngest 2) us older ones still love the little kids shows. And Lord of the Beans. @Daeus, you might not believe this, but we actually got ride of ours. *cringes under threatening fists* Let me explain! We got rid of it before any of us read Lord of the Rings, or knew the story. WE were all young and didn’t like the sporks. Now I wish we had kept it. It would be one of my favorites, but I haven’t seen it in years. Oh, how can I watch it again?

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Greta
                                @gretald

@anne-of-lothlorien
                                  Haha, I remember thinking the sporks were a bit scary when I was younger. 😛

@Daeus

Lord of the Beans is one of my favorites! Of course, Lords of the Rings is better, but I hadn’t seen LOTR then (I had read them, though). Saddest years of my life… 😉 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >