*stands up to introduce self* *trips*

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *stands up to introduce self* *trips*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@FeedingMyGoldfish Hey! *wrings your hand crazily* What’s your MBTI type?

FeedingMyGoldfish
      @feedingmygoldfish
        • Total Posts: 47

@emma-flournoy *feels awkward-but-flattered about your enthusiastic welcome* *smiles shyly* I’m an INFJ, and about 85% introvert, according to 16Personalities. (I live in a house of extroverts, so this makes me really confusing to my family sometimes. Lol!) All of my tendencies are pretty strong, though. What about you?

Anon
        @theliterarycrusader
          • Total Posts: 64

@emma-flournoy I’m an INFJ as well (although I’m 95% introverted), which is probably why @feedingmygoldfish and I get along so well. We understand each other’s weirdness. 😉

Ethryndal
          @ethryndal
            • Total Posts: 1013

@FeedingMyGoldfish Agh, how did I miss the fact that another person has joined our lovely little Kingdom? This is an official welcome from the Elf! Glad to finally meet the person who supports her goldfish by water flinging. 🙂

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Ethryndal
            @ethryndal

Oh, @theliterarycrusader and @feedingmygoldfish, my sister’s an INFJ, so I know their tendencies… Now I’m scared of you two. XD

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

FeedingMyGoldfish
              @feedingmygoldfish

@theliterarycrusader I used to be a 95% introvert, but then I started college and made a friend who wouldn’t let me get away with being *that* introverted. 😛 But yes, we definitely share a similar weirdness. XD

@ethryndal
                I’m sneaky like that. I show up quietly everywhere I go. 😛

I love how I’m kind of famous for my hypothetical goldfish. XD

FeedingMyGoldfish
                @feedingmygoldfish

@ethryndal Haha! Apparently we’re scary, but I don’t understand why. I’ve actually had several people tell me they’re sacred of me, and it’s so weird, because they also tell me I’m one of the nicest people they’ve ever met. Someone explain this to me???

Anon
                  @theliterarycrusader

@ethryndal You should be frightened of Josiah then, because he is also an INFJ, and he rules this fair kingdom. 😛

Shaina
                    @jenali
                      • Total Posts: 142

@feedingmygoldfish First, welcome to Kingdom Pen! The greatest place in the interwebs!
                      Second, another lover of Little Women! Hooray! I used to think that I was most like Meg, but lately I am beginning to realized how much like Jo I am. So now I think I am a mixture of both (if that’s possible).

The Scattered Writer

Shaina
                      @jenali
                        • Total Posts: 142

@feedingmygoldfish Oh, I love the title for your post. 🙂

The Scattered Writer

FeedingMyGoldfish
                        @feedingmygoldfish

@jenali Somehow it completely makes sense to me how someone could be like both Meg and Jo. 😛 I probably am too, truth be told. I’m not as much of a tomboy as Jo, although I’m a country girl, which sometimes looks similar, haha! And thank you…the title of my post is based on something that actually happened to me once. XD

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

@FeedingMyGoldfish Well hey, at least you don’t need to worry about being an introvert here, as it doesn’t really matter with online communication. I’m waaay less shy online than I am in person, and I’m pretty sure I’m not 85% introvert. 😛 It’s just…easier when the person isn’t actually next to you. For some terrible reason.
                            Wonderful that you and @TheLiteraryCrusader understand each other, too. Some types that are the same don’t…exactly fit with each other in relationships.
                            I’m a mix between ENFJ and ISFJ. (So it’s possible for me, at times, to be an INFJ too. *mysterious grin* But not very often.)

Ethryndal
                            @ethryndal

@Emma-Flournoy I missed the first sentence and thought you said you were an INFJ. I was like, wait, but you told me— XD Take heed, kids; This is why we don’t speed read.

@theliterarycrusader
                              Oh great, I can’t get away from them. XD I’m officially scared of Josiah too.

@feedingmygoldfish
                              Yeah, most people tell Anna she’s the sweetest thing, while we, her family, cower in fear. XD I think, if she’s anything to go by, INFJs are pretty intense and passionate. (Some MBTI geek can correct me if I’m totally off on this…) Sometimes poor weaklings find this intimidating. 😛

Anon
                              @theliterarycrusader

@ethryndal Intense? Passionate? Yep, that’s us. 😉

Ethryndal
                                @ethryndal

@theliterarycrusader Do you have this uncanny knack at sounding totally convincing about something you haven’t the slightest clue about? XD

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >