*Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya!

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Jane Maree
    @jane-maree
      • Total Posts: 909

@That_Writer_Girl_99 don’t worry. XD I forgot that it wasn’t a normal term. You might call it a barn dance? *shrugs uncertainly*

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Elizabeth
      @that_writer_girl_99
        • Total Posts: 1819

Er, yeah, I think I get what you’re trying to say. @jane-maree

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

Wait. Are you for real? We’re a stereotype? There’s nothing stereotypical about writing fiction…

@That_Writer_Girl_99
          *grins* Chill. I’m totally teasing. It’s just that the stereotypical career choice of an INFP, according to popular consensus in the MBTI community, is writing fiction. That, or poetry. Which I love. 😉 SO I guess that makes me a double stereotype then. XD

@Dragon-Snapper
          O.O my life is a lie… 😛

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@jess-penrose I’m really late her, but I just wanted to say hi and I’ve enjoyed this thread. 🙂

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

@Jess-Penrose Hi-ya! Sorry, I’m shamefully late, but welcome to the Kingdom in any case. 🙂 I’m an INFP too! There are quite a lot of us around here. *strokes cat creepily* Very interesting…
              I’ve though about learning elvish; is it very hard? Zikers, that’s a lot of instruments you play!! I only do piano and I have a guitar I stare at pensively every now in then. 😜 Do you have a favorite instrument? (Forgive me if you already answered this question earlier, I haven’t read through this entire thread).

@Dragon-Snapper
              @Kate-Flournoy 😆 That was perfect…

*is probably geeking out about something*

J.A. Penrose
              @jess-penrose
                • Total Posts: 377

S’okay @daeus and @graciegirl, I still feel welcomed! (Considering I almost went into shock at the instant response from people here.) : D
                Quenya is really quite easy to learn if you want to, some part are ridiculously confusing, but, if you look on http://folk.uib.no/hnohf/qcourse.htm. It takes you through learning it, oh, and don’t skip the intro. : D
                No one’s asked me what my favorite instrument is, but to listen to, cello, to play, clarinet.

Writer | Freelance Editor
                Inspiration&lt

Snapper
                @dragon-snapper
                  • Total Posts: 3515

@jess-penrose Ah, I haven’t read Children of Hurin yet. Maybe I’ll do that this summer. Is it good?
                  What? You learn elvish at school!!!!!! Mmmmm…now I’m jealous.
                  It’s…ah well, I’m not really sure which form. It’s from the Hobbit. I translated the inscription and pretty much just memorized the alphabet. I can’t speak it, though. I think I’ll just call it ancient dwarvish. 😛
                  Goodness, that’s a lot of instruments! And yes, I’m with @that_writer_Girl_99 The guitar is an awesome and helpful instrument.
                  Elizabeth, have you ever played a 12 string guitar?

@kate-flournoy
                  We’re doomed.

@graciegirl
                  *bows* Taa daa!

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Josiah DeGraaf
                  @aratrea
                    • Total Posts: 717

Late to the party, but welcome to the site, @jess-penrose! Glad to have you here with us. 🙂

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99
                      • Total Posts: 1819

A 12-string? No, although if I ever came across someone who had one, I’d definitely want to try it out. Sounds fun!

Have you?

Also…I’m dying to learn how to play bass guitar. It’s on my list of to-dos. @dragon-snapper

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kina Lamb
                      @kina-lamb
                        • Total Posts: 162

@Jess-Penrose I love your profile picture and the quote!!!

J.A. Penrose
                        @jess-penrose
                          • Total Posts: 377

@kina-lamb Thanks! I find it encouraging, and it’s good to live by! Glad to meet you!

Writer | Freelance Editor
                          Inspiration&lt

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        >