*Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @that_writer_girl_99
      • Total Posts: 1819

*giggles* I wanna be a dragon or something…me wants to feel special… @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976
        Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99

Aha. @kate-flournoy I see what you did there.

Uh, okay. All the cool people on here are dragons, so I’m gonna be a dragon too.

Kate Flournoy
          @kate-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 welcome. Enjoy your new claws and don’t incinerate your laptop.

Elizabeth
            @that_writer_girl_99

*grins* @kate-flournoy

Ethryndal
              @ethryndal
                • Total Posts: 1013

Mae Govannen, @Jess-Penrose! @graceofspades2017 is correct, I am indeed an Elf. It pleases me to no end to look upon the…*ahem* virtual face of one of my kind.

*cough cough* Anyway. Welcome to the Kingdom, and may you never have to fear our mostly-friendly dragons! (I’m looking at you, @dragon-snapper. No melting her phone. 🙂 )

All the cool people on here are dragons, so I’m gonna be a dragon too.

@that_writer_girl_99
                *disdainful sniff* I resent that. 😛

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth
                @that_writer_girl_99

My apologies, my lady. Your elfish-ness is also cool.

@ethryndal

Ethryndal
                  @ethryndal
                    • Total Posts: 1013

@that_writer_girl_99 *looks down the bridge of her nose* Your apology is noted.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth
                    @that_writer_girl_99

Mm, decide to peek into my Google Doc for Prison, did you? @ethryndal *grins* You’re welcome any time.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Elizabeth.

G. B. Carter
                      @graceofspades2017
                        • Total Posts: 81

@ethryndal hahAHA I KNEW IT! I’m so smart that I totally wasn’t cued in by your Galadriel avatar. *looks around and nods bossily at everyone in the room, feeling suddenly super-cool*

Also @that_writer_girl_99

All the cool people on here are dragons, so I’m gonna be a dragon too.

1) Book-reading shoulder dragons probably don’t count XD
                        2) When determining what kind of dragon you’re going to be, go with something epic and powerful, with cool looking wings. Possibly a vicious sea dragon? It could spew boiling water instead of flames. It would be equivalent to drowning and burning your victims (I.e. phones) at the same time. 😏

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by G. B. Carter.
                        • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by G. B. Carter.

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI 🙂 ): INTP-T

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper
                          • Total Posts: 3515

Let me just put in that I melted the phones first. I’m a 12 string guitar type of dragon. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

J.A. Penrose
                          @jess-penrose
                            • Total Posts: 377

Woah! I am surrounded by dragons, well, I guess that either means this is a really safe place, or, I’m about to die. : D

@graceofspades2017
                            Yes, I am an elf, so, I was speaking Quenya(Yes, a form of the elven tongue of Middle Earth). I’m glad you’re impressed, most people think I’m crazy and that it is a “useless” language to learn(and speak). But it is fun.

Favorite verse? Oooooh, um… welll…. um… Romans 8:37-39.I like that one. But then, Philippians 1:221 is good, and Philippians 4:13, and Psalm 91. If we go into Psalms add Psalm 1&2 in as a joint one. Oh! And don’t forget Hebrews 4:12, and 2 Timothy 3:16-17. I love most verses, and my Bible is full of underlines. Doest thou have a favorite?

Oh wow, um, do I like being around snakes…. well, they do freak me out when I see them, but, it is surprisingly satisfying to, erhm, *coughs* dispose of them… Although, thinking back I almost got bitten, but hey! As I said, it adds an element of risk into life, and that’s fun. So, in short, no idea.

Phew, *Wipes forehead* glad you’re a relatively safe dragon.

@dragon-snapper
                            Hehe, well, I don’t do Tae Kwon Do, but, my sister does. Yeah, “Aiya” means “Greetings/ salutation/ Hello” in Quenya. So, I greeted all of you guys in my native tongue! *nods* I’m glad you are no enemy of the elven kind. Cos elves are known to be dangerous… *shrugs* but so are dragons. *squints* Um… I assume virtual chairs and phones? Yeeeeesssss, deeeeeeeeeeeep conversations. I mean, you know how in an atom, there is nothingness? Well, if you managed to manipulate that nothingness, what would you find? Could you go through it to somewhere else? *Grins* My friends at school usually freak out when I get started on conversations like this. As long as you aren’t Glaurung that’s good.

@emma-flournoy
                            Phew, glad that I can relax on that one. *Stops writing essays*

@kate-flournoy
                            What is Tabasco? I’ve never heard of that word…

@ethryndal
                            Elen sila lumenn’ omentielvo. (A star shines upon the hour of our meeting.) It is good to know that one of my own kind already dwells here among the dragons.

Writer | Freelance Editor
                            Inspiration&lt

Kate Flournoy
                            @kate-flournoy

@Jess-Penrose oh ha! XD Tabasco sauce is a really, really spicy hot sauce. If you look at my avatar it’s a baby dragon with Tabasco for his bottle. I don’t like it but I adore the thought of a baby dragon growing on it. :”D

Jess
                              @jess
                                • Total Posts: 575

@Jess-penrose
                                It’s another Jess! Hi there! Since animals and fantasy forms seem to be a big thing around here, I’ll reveal a little secret–I’m actually a shapeshifter. (Mostly because I wanted to be a dragon and a pegasus and an elf. So I don’t have to choose just one. 😛 My most common form is a teenage writer, you know, as a disguise. Being a dragon is risky, a lot of knights and adventurers want to kill you. :/)
                                Do you know your MBTI type? If so, what is it? I don’t think anyone’s asked you that yet. 🙂

J.A. Penrose
                                @jess-penrose
                                  • Total Posts: 377

@jess Yay! Another Jess!
                                  *Gasps* Shape-shifter, cool. So, what is your favorite form? Yes, it wouldn’t be much fun having a ton of people trying to kill you!
                                  My MBTI type is INFP, and no, no-one’s asked me yet. Hmm, and, (Wild guess, sorry if I’m wrong) but… are you ENTP?

Writer | Freelance Editor
                                  Inspiration&lt

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >