*Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE *Stands up from some sort of shadowy corner and waves* Aiya!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    G. B. Carter
    @graceofspades2017
      • Total Posts: 81

@jess-penrose Welcome to the bestistest place on Earth. 🙂 Ah, another lover of deep conversations! Hurrah! We’re so happy to have you.

So you’re from Australia? That is super cool! If you don’t mind my asking… are you always on the run from horrible poisonous snakes and spiders? XD (Us Americans think of Australia as the deadliest place on earth because there’s the most poisonous snake, spider, jellyfish and shark around there. Aha…)

I am a dragon (specifically a book dragon) by the way. Second only to @dragon-snapper who was a dragon before me. XD I’m pretty sure @ethryndal is an elf, though. Unless I’ve been mistaken. Which, ashamedly, is highly likely.

Random is the new cool, my friend. Feel free to blather because I won’t mind at all. I love conversing~

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by G. B. Carter.

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI 🙂 ): INTP-T

J.A. Penrose
      @jess-penrose
        • Total Posts: 377

Hi @bethanysinkyroses, god’s been teaching me a lot in the last little while.
        I guess some of the main things are that I can not be 100% brilliant at everything, so, just to appreciate being who He made me to be.
        And the other main one is to glorify Him in all I do, that I may be a light to the rest of the world. Not to conform, but to transform. To be able to stand out from this world, to fight back against it, as, it is a war.

What about you? Any major revelations?

Writer | Freelance Editor
        Inspiration&lt

Elizabeth
        @that_writer_girl_99
          • Total Posts: 1819

Don’t forget @kate-flournoy is a dragon-elf thing. @graceofspades2017

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

G. B. Carter
          @graceofspades2017

@that_writer_girl_99 Ah, you’re right! So I’m actually second to Dragon Snapper AND @kate-flournoy.

J.A. Penrose
            @jess-penrose

@graceofspades2017 Aiya Dragon! Nanye Oreawen i edla! I’m an elf.
              Yes, deep conversations are great, it involves thinking. Thinking is good.
              *Snorts with laughter* Well, I will admit I have had a few run-ins with snakes, almost trodden on a few, but hey! Adds some excitement to life. And as for spiders, *shrugs* They hang around, not too bad.
              I’ll have to be careful though, looks like being here means being around some more dangerous animals, like dragons!

Inspiration&lt

bethanys.inky.roses
              @bethanysinkyroses
                • Total Posts: 193

AMEN, Jess! Oh, the Lord has taught me so much of late that it is hard to summarize. One is that I need to tune out the voices of culture and focus on Christ. I need to remember my First Love. I’ve also been learning more about the ancient version of bravehearted Christianity that is unapologetic for its stance. Another thing I’ve been mediating on is how God’s version of love is different than our sensual, emotions based version. Heavenly Love is a placing of value on someone so that you choos to lay down your life for them. It is fierce and strong and transcendant.
                Anyway, may the Lord bless your writing journey!

J.A. Penrose
                @jess-penrose

God bless @bethanysinkyroses! It can really be hard to be able to focus on God when we are surrounded by the tulmont of voices in this world. God’s love is amazing. I’m so lad to hear that you are savouring your relationship with God. Don’t forget, always focus on being the tree from psalm one, even in the midst of psalm 2.

Inspiration&lt

G. B. Carter
                  @graceofspades2017

@jess-penrose Whoooa, is that elvish? If it is, I am hugely impressed. *clapping of hands* If it’s not, then I’m still hugely impressed because I’m not sure what that means. XD Awesome to have another Elf friend, though! *high-fives*

Yes, thinking is quite wonderful. 🙂 If you would like to do a little (a little, mind you, this isn’t that deep of a question XD) thinking right now, I can ask you what your favorite Bible verse is?

Whaaaaaaaaat!? Wow! That’s crazy. I’ve seen wild snakes, but never almost stepped on any (gulp), and they were all really small anyway. 😛 Do you like or dislike being around that kind of wildlife?

Oh, pfft, I am not that dangerous. XD And even if I wanted to be, I’m also happen to be a shoulder dragon – roughly cat-sized. I know my profile picture looks all grand and majestic, but that’s, *ahem,* a cover-up to my tininess. *shameful chuckling* (Just kidding, I’m actually a human, BUT DON’T TELL ANYBODY hush hush hush. It’s fun pretending to be a dragon. :P)

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper
                      • Total Posts: 3515

@graceofspades2017 “Shoulder-dragon” That’s hilarious! 😛

@jess-penrose
                      Hello! I am the dragon which Grace was referring to. Probably the more dangerous dragon, and the largest. I’m Toothless sized (hopes you’ve seen How to Train Your Dragon). I’ve melted quite a few chairs and phones… 😀 😀 But don’t worry. Elves are our friends. Right, @ethryndal ?
                      Deep conversations? I can’t say I’ve had much experience with those.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99

The most dangerous dragon? I think Kate gives you a run for your money @dragon-snapper 😉

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper

And is Aiya elvish for something??? When I was younger I took Tae Kwon Do, and instead of screaming out, “Hiya!” we actually shouted “Iya!” (Aiya) to intimidate our foes. At first, I thought you might be a tae kwon do-ian as well. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

@that_writer_girl_99 Shh! You’re blowing my cover!

😉

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Elizabeth
                            @that_writer_girl_99

*winces* Right, right! Sorry! @dragon-snapper

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

@Jess-Penrose Well never fear, you don’t need to convince me of Tolkien’s worth. XD I’m right with you there.

Kate Flournoy
                                @kate-flournoy
                                  • Total Posts: 3976

@That_Writer_Girl_99 @Dragon-Snapper *sits and winks baby eyes and breathes fire and looks intimidating as she sucks on her tabasco bottle*

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >