Sorcerer guy

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@daeus Well, at first I didn’t say anything because I thought that this was fantasy, but since it’s historical fiction, I’m having second thoughts.
      Personally, I don’t prefer mysticism in stories, regardless of whether it is of a badguy or not. What @winter-rose said is true, that there are spiritual powers in the world, but I don’t necessarily wish to read about them.
      Of course, you did just come out with that article on darkness, so you have more authority on the subject on I, but as a general rule, I don’t like the dark. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

@dragon-snapper Yeah, I don’t really either. In this case, the guy isn’t a very major character and I who would normally avoid this stuff don’t think he’s too creepy, so I’m feeling pretty good about it, but there will doubtless be some people who won’t like it.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
        @kate-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 3976

@Daeus he was pretty much essential to the theme though, so I wouldn’t cut him without serious thought and a really good backup plan.
          Which my brain tells me you already knew; of course, duh, but I figured I’d put it out there anyway.

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@kate-flournoy Yeah, I’m not planning to change anything.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >