Salutations!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Salutations!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Josiah DeGraaf
    @aratrea
      • Total Posts: 717

Welcome to the site @glitter-ocelot! Homeschooled nerrrrrrrrrrrrds are my favorite. 😉 Also totally with you on the Oathbreaker release train! So ready for that to come out in November. Are you going through the Tor previews for the book as well?

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@glitter-ocelot, ah you like Broadway! What shows specifically? I like listening to musicals too, but I tend to prefer West End to broadway.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 859

@glitter-ocelot I love to sing country, folk and a little bit of praise here. Actually, I’m kind of a country music addict…

@salome01w4g
          @catwing @emily TPB is the absolute best! So many memorably quotable lines!!! It’s so much fun to watch it with my dad. He quotes everything right before it happens!

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1330

@glitter-ocelot Whew! I have another advocate @salome01w4g!

@catwing
            Watch it. This is a command. *Draws sword and threatens menacingly*

@salome01w4g
            *Excepts ice cream and sheathes sword* *begins eating ice cream then remembers that she is on a sugar and dairy free diet* Aaarghhh! *gives ice cream to @glitter-ocelot*

Catwing
            @catwing
              • Total Posts: 2557

@salome01w4g *saves brownie and ice cream for dessert and goes to take care of the garlic ROUS*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Hannah
              @salome01w4g
                • Total Posts: 991

@emily oh my that would be very hard for me, I’m Gluten free though.

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Hannah
                @salome01w4g

@shannon okay the quotes are funny but other wise I hate it. srry. Oh man my brother does that with other movies and it drives me nuts.

Anonymous

@salome01w4g Yeah. I keeps seeing the chocolate in our pantry and the ice cream in our freezer and almost dying. Thankfully it is only for a month and that month is almost over. *smiles with glee* I look forward to making myself sick with ice cream and chocolate when it is. JK 🙂

Hannah
                    @salome01w4g

@emily man that’s like baking brownies (that aren’t GF) for our neighbors…. I made 4 batches worth. I had to taste a few crumbs. *holds belly that doesn’t feel well because I ate it….* 🙁 I have sympathy for you!!

Glitter Ocelot
                      @glitter-ocelot
                        • Total Posts: 16

@emma-flournoy : Oooh, okay. I get you on the setting thing. *nod* And reading is awesome, of course. *grin*

@seekjustice
                        : *grin* I like Hamilton, Wicked, Newsies and Dear Evan Hansen a lot. *nod*

@aratrea
                        : Thanks! =D And yessssss I have been. Originally I was going to wait and only read it once it properly came out but then I finished my re-read of SA and was like NOPE CAN’T WAIT so yep. xD
                        @shannon : Oh no I’m a metalhead. o.o xD
                        @emily : thank youuu your selfless selflessness shall be remembered. *quickly eats ice cream* xD

Anonymous

@salome01w4g Yeah… Sorry about that. I love brownies. I wouldn’t be able to resist. No way. Thank you for your sympathy.

Anonymous

@glitter-ocelot Of course. I must away! *Flies off to cozy warm bed in cold room*

SeekJustice
                            @seekjustice
                              • Total Posts: 3365

@Emily arghh! Great sympathy for your dairy free diet. I’m lactose intolerant and for the most part avoid dairy altogether. except for chocolate…I eat too much chocolate.

@glitter-ocelot
                              I only started listening to Wicked yesterday, but I quite like it already! And I’ve heard Newsies is quite good, but I’ve never listene to that either.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Josiah DeGraaf
                              @aratrea
                                • Total Posts: 717

@glitter-ocelot Heh; nice. I have trouble with serials on the internet due to my terrible memory of character names, but since I (should) already remember most of these characters, I may dig into it one of these days before the release; we’ll see!

Also just got to say I’m a huge Hamilton fan. And since musicals are going on in this thread, I suppose it’s time for my obligatory @christi-eaton tag.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

NC Stokes
                                @daughteroftheking
                                  • Total Posts: 1156

@Glitter-ocelot YOU LIKE TWENTY ONE PILOTS AND SWITCHFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWITCHFOOT IS MY FAV OF ALL TIME AND T.O.P. IS UP THERE. *dances and runs around throwing confetti and anything else I lay my hands on* AHHHH! Ok, that’s enough of that. My apologies to anyone who had to watch that. 😉 Sanderson and Bradbury are both fantastic, I must say. My favorite would be Andrew Peterson.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >