Salutations!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Salutations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Glitter Ocelot
    @glitter-ocelot
      • Total Posts: 16

I’m a teenaged writer with no current novel projects and a lot of random short stories. Hopefully someday I will find the courage to start an actual full-length story (but that is not this day). I’m an ENFP-A and a homeschooled nerrrrrrrrrrrrd with a passion for people, words and coffee.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 96

Thanks for coming on. I *definitely* didn’t have anything to do with that. Anyway, welcome to the bestiest place on the internet (you hear that? You all can’t say that anymore)

Anyway, we’re all getting excited about the new site coming and want to here the story behind your name. Don’t we @dragon-snapper @emily @seekjustice?

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

Welome to the bestistest place on the Internet @Glitter-Ocelot! ENFPs are so fun. We have several of those on here, though not as many as INFPs and INFJs. I’m an ENFJ-T with some ISFJ tendencies. And homeschooled—almost everyone here is. And nerrrrrrrrrds. So welcome home! 😀 Good to have ya.
          What’s your favorite genre?

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy I told you not to say that!!! 🙂

Emma Flournoy
            @emma-flournoy

@JosiahdeBoer Whoops, you win. That wasn’t there when I started my post. 😛

Anonymous

@emma-flournoy – No problem. I kinda had a head start because I knew exactly when @glitter-ocelot was going to have a post. Because I *definitely* didn’t tell her to come on here

bethanys.inky.roses
                @bethanysinkyroses
                  • Total Posts: 193

@Glitter-Ocelot Greetings! We haven’t an ocelot around here, much less a beglittered one. So welcome, o furry one!
                  Do you know @josiahdeboer in real life?

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy

@JosiahdeBoer Right, I thought so. 😀 Definitely not, of course. *shakes head solemnly* O no.

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 859

@glitter-ocelot Welcome, welcome, welcome to (sorry @josiahdeboer I just have to say it) the BESTISTEST place on the internet!!!!
                      What is your favorite book and genre to read? Also, how are you related to @josiahdeboer?

Mariposa Aristeo
                      @mariposa
                        • Total Posts: 335

@glitter-ocelot Welcome to the goofiest place on the internet (I *cough* technically did not say it, @josiahdeboer). Me, my assistant (Aberdeen the authorosaurus), and his best friend, Dee-Dee the doodledactyl, greet you! I’m elated to find another glitter lover (I literally shed glitter everywhere I go). Do you like to draw/paint or make homemade cards? What are your favorite hobbies?

Daeus
                        @daeus
                          • Total Posts: 4238

@glitter-ocelot Welcome! And thanks for telling us your personality type. You must be brushed up on forum decorum. lol

What got you started in writing?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Kate Flournoy
                          @kate-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 3976

Salutations, @Glitter-Ocelot! You know your MBTI type. I like you already. *grins* Hello, and welcome to the realm of the KeePers of the Pen. I’m an INFP an I write just about anything speculative. Prefer fantasy right now, but really fantasy is such a broad term… eh… nevermind. 😛
                            Once again, welcome. What’s your favorite book? If you can answer such a question? 😛

NC Stokes
                            @daughteroftheking
                              • Total Posts: 1156

Greetings, @glitter-ocelot! Welcome to the best- um, the most spectacularfull place on the internet! *enthusiastic handshake* Always good to meet another coffee loving nerd. 😀 Do you have a favorite author?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 1330

@glitter-ocelot Welcome to the realm of the KeePers (or KapeeFers, whichever you prefer)! I enjoy writing short stories too and also have not yet attempted a novel. I am an also an ENFJ (@emma-flournoy). What type of music do you like to listen to?

EpicAddie2
                                @epicaddie2
                                  • Total Posts: 794

@glitter-ocelot Welcome to Kingdom Pen! What’s your least favorite genre? Who are some of your favorite authors?

INFJ ~ 4w5
                                  aldarley.wordpress.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >