Rachelle's Digital Art

Home Forums Art Rachelle's Digital Art

Tagged: 

This topic contains 43 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kate Flournoy Kate Flournoy 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ethryndal
    Ethryndal
    Participant

@rachelle Arg, you’re making me jealous! Every time I try to draw the same character even twice, they always come out looking like two completely different people. 🙂

Profile photo of Sarah Hoven
    Sarah Hoven
    Participant

@rachelle Wow, those are really good! I especially like the comic with the little boy and the kitty. 🙂 Have you done any others like that?

Profile photo of Rachelle
    Rachelle
    Participant

@ethryndal
    I have that problem too! XD That’s why I decided I should give it some practice. (Though, it helps that all of my people always look the same anyway… Another problem I need to work on. =P)

@sarah-h
    Thank you! Yes, I’ve done several that are similar to that, but I don’t have them formatted correctly or on the correct devices to post yet. =P I’m a little slow with converting stuff over from my program.

Rachelle
    Participant

Here’s another with RPG characters… She has an ability to heal and is trying to remove deadly poison from her Protector before he dies.

Healing

Rachelle
    Participant

Group of friends in an RPG. =P

RPG friends

Rachelle
    Participant

A guy in an RPG named Bruce. With pink hair. =P

Profile photo of Kate Flournoy
    Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Rachelle I love them! Especially the one with the wings, though I realize that was posted a while ago. 😛

Kate Flournoy
    Participant

What program do you use?

Rachelle
    Participant

@kate-flournoy
    Thanks! =D Yeah, I don’t keep this very well updated, but it’s fun to have just to show any improvement. =P

I use Clip Studio Paint (formerly known as Manga Studio) mostly, but occasionally Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. Mostly Clip Studio, though. Do you draw?

Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Rachelle yes, some. Though mostly physical drawing… how much are those programs, do you know?

Rachelle
    Participant

@kate-flournoy
    I think Autodesk Sketchbook pro is now subscription based, so I’m not exactly sure. (I got it before it became subscription based) And I think Clip Studio Paint was like $40-ish? On sale? Again, uncertain. XD

Kate Flournoy
    Participant

@Rachelle thanks for the info. 🙂

Rachelle
    Participant

@kate-flournoy
    No prob! Have you shared any of your art on here? I’d love to see it. =D

Kate Flournoy
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ad