Quick Critique

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope
      • Total Posts: 1092

Thanks, @daeus

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Anna Brie
      @anna-brie
        • Total Posts: 312

I think the shortened version is probably just short enough. Have you ever tried writing a log-line or elevator pitch for it? What the book is about in one or two sentences?

Also I remember you had been thiunking of looking for a publisher. Is that still your intention or are you doing it yourself? A publisher would probably re-write the blurb to what ever they thought would sell it best.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Anna Brie.
        Hope Ann
        @hope

@anna-brie Sorry, I just realized I never replied to you. *sheepish grin* I’m hoping to traditionally published…hopefully at Enclave. Though if that doesn’t work, I will publish myself. But even if a publisher does write a blurb for me (which I’d love) I like to have my own for blog work and stuff.

Hope Ann
          @hope

Also, for those of you who expressed interest in Fidelyon (@dragon-snapper, @daeus …@anyoneelse) I am excited to announce that I’m opening the novella for beta reading. If you’d like to see my ‘final’ blurb (thanks again everyone for your help) and are interest in details or in beta reading the novel, you can check it out and sign-up on my blog here! 😀

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

@hope Yeah, send it to me.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Hope Ann
              @hope

@daeus will do. 😉 I’ll be sending the first part out next Monday, I think.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >