Question about the webinar and theme mastery course

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Film Question about the webinar and theme mastery course

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Northerner
    @northerner
      • Total Posts: 244

I’d love to listen to the webinar on Monday, but I’ll be either at a conference on the Reformation, or with my grandmother, so I won’t be able to. Will it be recorded or something, like the panel discussions, to come back to after it’s over?

And secondly, how much will the theme course cost? I’m a college student who’s currently without a job. . .

@Aratrea
      , @Daeus, @Kate-flournoy

Josiah DeGraaf
      @aratrea
        • Total Posts: 717

@northerner Yes–it will be recorded. 🙂 We’ll be sending out a link sometime after the webinar Monday or Tuesday.

The normal price of Theme Mastery will /probably/ be $147 (we’re still ironing down the details), but we’ll be running a sale where it’s only $97 for the first week of its release.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Gracie
        @graciegirl
          • Total Posts: 889

@aratrea
          Um, hi. Just popping in here with one other teensy question if it’s not too much.

Theme Mastery is self-lead, correct? My family rocks at last minute getaways and camping trips through the summer, so my mom wants to be 100% positive that this won’t interfere with any of the madness she has planned/not planned. 😜

Also, I need to add that I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!! I am counting down the days, no hours until the webinar. The mini course blew my anticipation levels through the roof!!

*is probably geeking out about something*

Daeus
          @daeus
            • Total Posts: 4238

@graciegirl Yep, it’s self paced.

Hehe! *peeks over a block of cheese as he munches on it* The mini course is just a small teaser. Feel thou teased.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Gracie
            @graciegirl
              • Total Posts: 889

@daeus Thanks! Just wanted to make sure.

*glares over consolation ice cream as she licks it* Consider me teased. I am very much teased.

*looks at calendar* *groans* *goes back to her ice cream*

*is probably geeking out about something*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >