Prayer Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 1330

@salome01w4g Thank you, thank you. *bows deeply in return* I cannot agree with the “no place better” thing though. TX is the best. I’m “definitely” not trying to start a debate on this subject. XD I’m guessing you’re farther north in the state?

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 859

@daughteroftheking, @seekjustice Thanks!

@salome01w4g
        We are happy to be here!

Catwing
        @catwing
          • Total Posts: 2557

So… Tonight when my family got home from dinner, I couldn’t find my cat. He’s an indoor cat, who is food motivated and comes to me telling me when it is nearly dinner time, and he wants his food now. But I couldn’t find him. I called him (he does come when I call. Unless he’s right there taking a nap. then he stares at me, “Hello? I am right here. Seriously can’t you see me?” And then I notice him.).
          After a minute of no response, my family started to help me search. We looked ‘everywhere’. My dad worried he was in the air vents since in one room there are no covers on the vents. But the door to that room is supposed to be shut. I even looked outside. Later in the search I was walking around calling him and mewing (yes. I mew at my cat. 🐱). I heard something. He was in between the front woodne doors and the front screen doors. He came out and wanted his food. He was fine though. I picked him up and said I was very worried about. Then gave him his food.
          Later I was going to hold him, since was done eating. (He doesn’t normally like being held that much though.) He gave me this look, “If you hold me you’re never going to put me down. Are you?”
          So I said, “Yes.”
          He ran off. 😹

I was worried that I wasn’t going to find him tonight. Fortunately I did so this is a praise, not a prayer request.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Aislinn Mollisong
          @aislinn-mollisong
            • Total Posts: 445

Once, my cat was lost, and we found him between the doors.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
            https://forums.theaetherli

Ingrid
            @ingridrd
              • Total Posts: 830

@shannon @emily @salome01w4g @seekjustice @daughteroftheking
              My sister Greta could use some prayer right now. She is very sick, possibly with strep throat and showing some symptoms of mono. Please pray that it is neither and that she will recover quickly. Thx!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Ingrid
              @ingridrd
                • Total Posts: 830

@catwing Awww…glad he was okay!

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Hannah
                @salome01w4g
                  • Total Posts: 991

@ingridrd Yes will pray, man I hope she doesn’t have that!

@catwing
                  yay!!

@emily lol Each person I know who is out of state says their state is better, I LOVE texas but since I’m a “northerner” I like the cold better. 😛 😉 Yeah just under an hour and a half north.

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 859

@catwing Awesome, glad you found your cat! 😉

@ingridrd
                    I will be praying for your sister! Hope she feels better soon!

NC Stokes
                    @daughteroftheking
                      • Total Posts: 1156

@ingridrd I’ll be praying! <3

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99
                        • Total Posts: 1819

@salome01w4g You like the cold, hm? You definitely wouldn’t like where I live, then. Here it’s hot and humid. Not cold often, even during “winter”.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

EpicAddie2
                        @epicaddie2
                          • Total Posts: 794

@that_writer_girl_99 Do you live in SoCal? I do XD

INFJ ~ 4w5
                          aldarley.wordpress.com

Elizabeth
                          @that_writer_girl_99

@epicaddie2 *shakes head* Nope, Florida. I’ve heard California is much drier. Here…we just get rained on. All the time.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Elizabeth.

EpicAddie2
                            @epicaddie2
                              • Total Posts: 794

*facepalm* I knew that! I remember you saying that because you were really close to where the hurricane hit, right?

@that_writer_girl_99

INFJ ~ 4w5
                              aldarley.wordpress.com

Elizabeth
                              @that_writer_girl_99

Close enough to get a bit of wind and a sizeable power outage afterward, but far enough away to not sustain any damage. @epicaddie2

Joseph Darkgrate
                                @xonos-darkgrate
                                  • Total Posts: 162

Hey guys, thanks for the prayer! So, I just thought I’d drop by again and update you guys on everything.

I did sort of well in Chinese class, (which means I survived), and I’m currently working hard to improve as this is two grades above what I did last year. I’m also the only guy in the class of six other girls. Including the teacher. So… I’m typically the outcast. I’m perfectly fine with not talking or interacting with people as I don’t like to do that anyways, but it’s just a little awkward to study in that type of environment.

Also, I’m planning on writing/completing my first novel soon. I’ve got a new idea (which I’ll post about later), that I want to make into a novel and hopefully finish. If I do, then it’ll be the first of my book ideas that I ever completed and hopefully published. (which is why I asked the question about publishing on my topic). So, at this point, my highest number of words I’ve written in a day was around 3,000 to 4,000. Please pray that I can up that to 5,000 or even more. If I can, I want to get a good chunk of the book done in a week. (Incidentally, this endeavor was inspired by one of the articles here on Kingdom Pen)

So, please pray for those. Thanks! I’m praying for you guys too! (though sometimes I can’t really relate to your problems as I’m much younger than some of you, ha..)

The Magistrate

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 874 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >