Prayer Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing
      • Total Posts: 2557

@epicaddie2 Seems several people are moving. I’ll be praying.

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Catwing
      @catwing

@salome01w4g When I started to read your prayer request, my first thought was, “Wait just a minute! First she has my name, now she’s moving at the same time?” As I kept reading. “This is weird, she’s lived in that area for 16 years? I’ve lived here for 16 years.”
        Strange… Just thought I’d say that. [If you’re moving to get more land or be closer to relatives then… I don’t know what’s happening.] Funny similarities.

Hannah
        @salome01w4g
          • Total Posts: 991

ummmm well were moving beacuse of a job, but we are moving closer to relatives, and getting more land…. @catwing weird 😀 you don’t happen to be a missourian do you ?? 😀 XD 😉 😛

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Catwing
          @catwing

Nope I’m not. Weird. @salome01w4g

Hannah
            @salome01w4g

@catwing okay that makes it less weird, funny, cool or whatever 😛

SeekJustice
              @seekjustice
                • Total Posts: 3365

@epicaddie2 will definitely pray for you! I hope it all goes well. 😀 and I can understand what it would be like, so many of you crammed in together, its hard sharing a room with three younger siblings (what I have to do) so I’ll pray for strength for you and your siblings, if this ends up happening. 🙂

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

EpicAddie2
                @epicaddie2
                  • Total Posts: 794

Thanks for praying! It’s reassuring to know that others are praying for you 😂

@seekjustice
                  I’ve shared a room most of my life. Right now I actually have my own room for the first time since my youngest sister was born. It’s nice to have my own room especially since both of my sisters are really loud😂

INFJ ~ 4w5
                  aldarley.wordpress.com

Emma Flournoy
                  @emma-flournoy
                    • Total Posts: 1352

@Anne-of-Lothlorien I’ll be praying.

@Salome01W4G
                    @EpicAddie2 Yow, I’ll be praying. I haven’t had to move for at least 11 years, but I can imagine how hard it’d be. I don’t really want to experience it any time soon. 😛

Btw @That_Writer_Girl_99, how’d your dad do with his exam?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Emma Flournoy.
                    Destiny
                    @destiny
                      • Total Posts: 37

I took some game designing courses on Youth Digital, and now they’re having a contest just for their students to make a project and a commercial for it. I just entered with a commercial for my current WIP, Spy Star, and what they’re going to do is first, some people from Youth Digital are going to pick the top five commercials entered in the contest, and then starting on the 25th they’ll open voting for their students to pick the number one commercial (I’m not 100% sure that only their students can vote though, but if you don’t have to be a student, votes would be appreciated 😉 ). The winner will be announced on September 8th, and will get access to all of their courses AND $500. The four runners up will get three of their courses. I would really appreciate it if you could could pray that I at least be one of the four runners up.

I would appreciate prayers from anyone, even if you aren’t tagged here;

@that_writer_girl_99

@kina-lamb

@emma-flournoy

@kate-flournoy

@daeus

@seekjustice

@aratrea

@graciegirl

Elizabeth
                      @that_writer_girl_99
                        • Total Posts: 1819

Praying. @destiny @epicaddie2

@emma-flournoy
                        He passed! Sorry I didn’t get around to telling y’all sooner. I’m busy, very busy. *sighs*

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Hannah
                        @salome01w4g

@emma-flournoy
                          Thank you!!!!

Hannah
                          @salome01w4g

Oh in Texas idk how many of y’all have heard about a possible hurricane there.
                            I have a uncle/aunt/cousin that live there, and they are right in the predicted path of the storm. Also @emily and @shannon are you guys in the path or anywhere near there?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Hannah.

Anonymous
                              • Total Posts: 1330

@salome01w4g I think I think I might have heard something about it, but I don’t think that we are in the path. I don’t know, but I thought it was going to be more in the Houston/Galveston area. I might be wrong, though.

Anonymous
                                • Total Posts: 859

We are not in the path, but we are probably going to get some pretty severe rain. We’re praying that our parents will be able to still fly out to Oregon tomorrow for a cousin’s wedding as they had planned. @salome01w4g I will be praying for you aunt and uncle!

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 859

Actually though, other than the fact that our parents’ flight might not make it, rain will be really appreciated down here.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 874 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >