Prayer Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hoven
    @sarah-h
      • Total Posts: 669

@spradlin @corissa-maiden-of-praise I think starting a Spanish topic is a great idea! Wow, I had no idea so many other people are also learning it. Practicing together would be a lot of fun. 🙂 Thank you guys for the support. 🙂

Oh, and @winter-rose @gretald thanks for praying. I really appreciate it. 🙂

Sarah Spradlin
      @spradlin
        • Total Posts: 189

@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sarah-h That’s an awesome idea! Where do you think we could start it?

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Corissa Maiden of Praise
        @corissa-maiden-of-praise
          • Total Posts: 256

@spradlin @sarah-h Hmmm… Maybe under General Writing Discussions? I’m going to guess some of us include little snippets of it in our writing when we have Spanish characters (I did that in one book), so it could technically fit there.

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Sarah Spradlin
          @spradlin
            • Total Posts: 189

@corissa-maiden-of-praise @sarah-h Sounds like a solid plan! I definitely do some Spanish-ing in my stories, so let’s go for it. 🙂

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Anna Brie
            @anna-brie
              • Total Posts: 312

@sarah-h I was learning Spanish a few years back so I’ll join in.

I have a couple of prayer requests.

One, I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing with my life. Possibilities include various Christian training and missionary ventures, volunteering with a local Christian organization, writing articles for the web, becoming a freelancer fiction editor and getting a part time job at a Christian bookstore. Please pray that I will get some kind of clear direction.

Two, I’m having a wisdom tooth coming up and it would be really nice if it came up so as to not require surgery.

Tagging @Bluejay @ClaireC @sarah-h @Kate-flournoy @Jess

Jess
              @jess
                • Total Posts: 575

On it! @anna-brie

Anne of Lothlorien
                @anne-of-lothlorien
                  • Total Posts: 440

Hey guys! I have a prayer request. My aunt is moving to a new apartment this week and she has a tough job and some physical pain too. My grandparents, two brothers and I are helping her right now, but her son won’t be able to help like we thought, and her oldest daughter is moving to an apartment of her own. So she needs a lot of help and prayer and I would appreciate it if you could pray. I tag @Corissa, @BlueJay, @Sarah-h, @Daeus, and @HopeAnn.
                  Oh and another of my aunts is going to have a baby in a month, so just pray for that too. The baby’s name is Tessa Marie. Thank you all so much!

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

ClaireC
                  @clairec
                    • Total Posts: 628

@anna-brie, praying for you! 🙂

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Anne of Lothlorien
                    @anne-of-lothlorien
                      • Total Posts: 440

I will pray for you all that put requests!

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

BlueJay
                      @bluejay
                        • Total Posts: 1622

@anne-of-lothlorien I will be praying. (tag @corissa-maiden-of-praise and @hope for you. Read Anne’s post with her request above Corissa and Hope)

Corissa Maiden of Praise

@anne-of-lothlorien Praying! (Also, to find out someone’s tag, click on their name. Their tag should be under the profile picture.)

@BlueJay
                          Thanks for the heads-up! Hey, if you’re still on here, what time is it in Australia anywho?

BlueJay
                          @bluejay
                            • Total Posts: 1622

It was 10:08am (Thursday) when you posted that question. 🙂 @corissa-maiden-of-praise

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by BlueJay.
                            Corissa Maiden of Praise

@BlueJay Thanks! Now I should be able to accurately calculate time between here and Australia… it’s strange to think that you’re already experiencing Thursday while it’s still Wednesday here… 14 hours makes a big difference! 😉

Hope Ann
                              @hope
                                • Total Posts: 1092

@anne-of-lothlorien I’ll be praying.

(also, to tag people, click their profile and you can copy the username right below their profile picture. Sometimes it is the public name you see and sometimes it isn’t, but that’s why some of your tags don’t work…)

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Sarah Hoven
                                @sarah-h
                                  • Total Posts: 669

@anna-brie @anne-of-lothlorien I’ll be praying for you guys. 🙂

@spradlin Sorry to arrive so late, but I fully concur with the Spanish topic idea. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 874 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >