Prayer Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Ethryndal
    @ethryndal
      • Total Posts: 1013

@that_writer_girl_99 Aww, that must be frustrating for him. I’ll pray.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@that_writer_girl_99 My family just went through something similar last year (my little sis fractured her arm and foot), so I know exactly how that feels with the activity limitations. I’ll be praying.

*is probably geeking out about something*

Emma Flournoy
        @emma-flournoy
          • Total Posts: 1352

@Alia, great. 😀

@ClaireC
          Sure thing!
          Oh wait, it happened today…I haven’t been on KP the last several days. 😛 Oh well. Hope you did great!

@That_Writer_Girl_99
          Oooh, not good at all. I’ll be praying.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1486

@that_Writer_girl_99 Poor guy. I’ll be praying.

Alia
            @alia
              • Total Posts: 1253

@that_writer_girl_99, I’ll be praying

WIP - Decisions
              Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Elizabeth
              @that_writer_girl_99
                • Total Posts: 1819

@alia @ethryndal @graciegirl @emma-flournoy

My brother got 8 stitches in his hand, but he’s fine–no nerves or tendons or anything were nicked, so all we’re worried about now is that the wound will heal. Continued prayers would be appreciated, but thanks for your support!

Sorry I’m late replying to y’all…my mom pulled a “it’s almost Mother’s Day and we’er watching what I want to watch” type thing, so we watched a movie…

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Emma Flournoy
                @emma-flournoy

@That_Writer_Girl_99 Late? That wasn’t even a whole day! You’re fine. Besides, we humor our mothers. Especially near Mother’s Day. It’s the least we can do. 😀
                  And movies are good. XD

Great, I’ll keep praying!

Anne of Lothlorien
                  @anne-of-lothlorien
                    • Total Posts: 440

Hey guys!
                    So, a prayer request, but a HUGE EXCITEMENT! (I can’t believe I haven’t mentioned this before now)
                    My mom is expecting my sixth sibling, Gladys Joy, in September!!!!!!!!!!
                    And my Aunt Darcy is also expecting in September.
                    And a bit more special, my mom’s sister, Aunt Julie, is expecting in January. But, they’ve had some complications before, and haven’t been able to have kids before now. She’s on the older side of having a baby, which brings more possibilities for disorders, etc. So please pray that all will go well.

And… I’m having a root canal done on Tuesday. Yay. I don’t care about the root canal itself, because I won’t feel it, but the shot they give you… I hate shots. I’d rather be given gas and take the chance of going a bit loopy. So please pray I won’t freak out internally, and God will help me to feel peaceful.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
                    @anne-of-lothlorien

Oops. Tags. Right.

@hope
                      @emma-flournoy @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses @daeus @dragon-snapper @aratrea

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

bethanys.inky.roses
                      @bethanysinkyroses
                        • Total Posts: 193

Three babies! How special. I’m glad you tagged me @anne-of-lothlorien or I wouldn’t have known! I’ll pray for you and your root canal. And the babies!

Josiah DeGraaf
                        @aratrea
                          • Total Posts: 717

@anne-of-lothlorien That’s awesome! 😀 I’ll pray that your aunt’s pregnancy goes well (as well as all the others). Hope the root canal isn’t terribly nerve-wracking!

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anne of Lothlorien
                          @anne-of-lothlorien

@aratrea @bethanysinkyroses Thank you. I just ordered the paperback version of Ivy Rose’s ‘The Old River Road’ which should be here tomorrow after my root canal… looking forward to that, and knowing the fact that I probably won’t die from the pain will help me through.

Emma Flournoy
                            @emma-flournoy

@Anne-of-Lothlorien This sounds very ignorant, but—what’s a root canal? Is it some sort of tooth thing?
                              And yeah, I’ll be praying. 😀

Ethryndal
                              @ethryndal
                                • Total Posts: 1013

@anne-of-lothlorien THREE BABIES!!! How fun! I’ll definitely pray for your aunt—my mother wasn’t able to have children until she was older, either. And of course I’ll pray for your mother and other aunt. And happy root canal, which I just realized is happening today. I be praying.

INTJ ➸Your friendly neighborhood mastermind. ➸https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Anne of Lothlorien
                                @anne-of-lothlorien

@aratrea @bethanysinkyroses @emma-flournoy @ethryndal. Thank you all so much for praying, but I have some really, really sad news.
                                  Aunt Julie lost the baby.
                                  Please pray very hard for her; this is very difficult, and for my mom too. They’re sisters, and Mom is really sad as well. I can only imagine the pain of having a miscarriage after wanting a child for so long, and I know an abundance of prayers is needed for her and her husband.

@ethryndal
                                  A root canal is… I don’t know honestly. Mom just told me I needed one and they did it. It went… interestingly. I reacted slow the anesthetics, so when the dentist came back in, I could still feel. So he gave me another shot (imagine my delight) but what I really needed was more time. So by the end of the root canal, my entire right side of my face was doubly numb, more than it needed to be. Eating Wendy’s Frosties with half your face numb is interesting. But praise God I didn’t panic during the shots, and everything went extremely well.

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 874 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >