Prayer Requests

Home Page › Forums › Fiction Writing › General Writing Discussions › Prayer Requests

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    ClaireC
    @clairec
      • Total Posts: 628

Write your prayer request and tag at least 5 people to pray for you (so someone definitely sees it.) If you’re tagged as a pray-er then add that person’s request to your personal list, and pray faithfully for them. And prayer-requester, don’t forget to notify your pray-ers when your request is answered, even if it’s not answered in the way you were hoping or expecting.

@bluejay
      , @sarah-h, @gretald, @ingridrd, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @anna-brie, @gideon-sowdon, @hope, @dragon-snapper, @overcomer, @julia-r, @everyone-I’ve-forgotten. @bluejay, can you be the official tagger and show this to some others? Pretty Please?! Thanks! 🙂

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

BlueJay
      @bluejay
        • Total Posts: 1622
        ClaireC
        @clairec

@bluejay, wow! Thank you! 🙂

ClaireC
          @clairec

I’ll start.
            I’m one of the crew for a Kid’s bible club at our church these school holidays (in Australia)
            Among many things, I’m a small group leader, I’m playing Mary Magdalene in our skit (and I have the responsibility of presenting the gospel message in that) and I’m leading the memory verse on the guitar. Please pray that God would give me strength and confidence when teaching these children and answering their questions, calmness and a clear voice when telling the gospel message, and steady hands when I’m leading on the guitar. Also, that the children would be attentive and touched by the stories they hear and the Godliness the leaders show.
            And I’m asking: @bluejay, @sarah-h, @hope, @kate-flournoy, @daeus.

BlueJay
            @bluejay

@clairec Will do. 🙂

Sarah Spradlin
              @spradlin
                • Total Posts: 189

@clairec *wasn’t tagged* *but imma pray anyways* You’ve got it, girl! Love this idea. 😉

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

ClaireC
                @clairec

Gasp! @spradlin, Sorry! 🙂 I know you don’t really mind, but as a note that I forgot to mention at the beginning of the topic, If someone doesn’t tag you, don’t be offended. 🙂 *looks suspiciously at you* *suspicious look changes to one of concern* *runs over and thanks you* 😉

Sarah Spradlin
                  @spradlin
                    • Total Posts: 189

LOL! I wasn’t offended at all! XD XD XD I was just letting ya know I was jumping in on that prayer request. 😉 No sweat at all! I just wanted to jump the gun and pray. 8D Sorry for the confusion. *chills in corner of social awkwardness creators*

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Kate Flournoy
                    @kate-flournoy
                      • Total Posts: 3976

@ClaireC with pleasure. 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Kate Flournoy.
                      ClaireC
                      @clairec

@spradlin
                        , don’t worry, I know you weren’t worried, it just reminded met that I hadn’t already mentioned it. 🙂

@kate-flournoy
                        , Thank you! 🙂

Sarah Hoven
                        @sarah-h
                          • Total Posts: 669

@clairec You have the coolest topic ideas. 🙂 Ooh, you’re a small group leader too?! I will definitely be praying! 🙂 *makes note in diary*

Here’s my prayer request: I might be going on a Mexico missions trip at the end of the year, and I’m trying to teach myself Spanish, but I really need God’s help learning it. Hispanic people speak so fast! So far I think I’ll be able to make myself understood- hopefully- very hopefully- but without His help I don’t think I’ll be able to understand them. Would you please pray? @bluejay @clairec @winter-rose @gretald @corissa-maiden-of-praise

ClaireC
                          @clairec

@sarah-h
                            , I will definitely be praying for you! 🙂

Sarah Hoven
                            @sarah-h

@clairec Thank you! 🙂

Sarah Hoven
                              @sarah-h

@clairec @bluejay Remember how I asked you to pray for me being a youth leader? Answered prayer: these past two Sundays the Holy Spirit has really been with me and helped me, and this past Sunday I was able to pray with one of my girls; it was awesome. I love being a youth leader; when the Holy Spirit is with me, and I can sense Him, it’s not scary at all. Thank you for praying for me. 🙂

BlueJay
                                @bluejay

@sarah-h I will be praying. And that’s wonderful. The Lord is so faithful. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 874 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >