Prayer Request/Exciting Opportunity

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Prayer Request/Exciting Opportunity

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hannah R.
    @his-instrument
      • Total Posts: 229

I confess, those were two strange concepts to join with a slash in the topic line, there. And this also has nothing to do with writing, but everything to do with young people, so yeah.
      Anyway.
      A couple of you (primarily the Ohioans) heard from me a while ago about a young people’s worship night that is going on on May 19th. Some of my friends and I have really felt burdened for our generation, and we want to unite together to express our adoration for Jesus. We’ve done worship nights in our homes before, but this time, we’ve reserved a 2,000-seat church sanctuary, and we’re praying that God will fill it. The word has been going out and God has granted us favor in many areas. We see this all as confirmation, and we are SUPER excited for what He will do on May 19th!
      That all said, I would really appreciate some prayers. We know that prayer and worship are POWERFUL. And we’re praying to see lives changed. If just one person comes one step closer to Jesus, all of the preparation and time that has gone into this event will be worth it. We may experience spiritual attacks too, because our group has seen that before when we are gearing up for worship. Please pray for strength, peace, and unity. We’ve been calling the worship nights Everblaze, since that title encapsulates the idea of the movement– a blazing, eternal passion for Jesus, which we hope, like a wildfire, will spread.
      And now, on to the exciting opportunity part.
      When I first started spreading the word on the web, I received a suggestion: what if we started Everblaze branches in other areas of Ohio? And so my friends and I talked about it. Our answer: BY ALL MEANS. Gather friends together. Worship. We really believe that this could be a movement of young people across the nation. And it could really change America, folks. If you decide to have a young people’s worship night, wherever you are, let me know, and we will pray for it.
      Now, Everblaze is something specific. If you want to be an “Everblaze” branch, I encourage you to check out our website (everblazeworship.wordpress.com) to find out what we believe, the format of our worship times, etc. Also we will try to livestream the event through Facebook or Instagram (which, being technologically inept, I will be having a friend do), so if you’re interested in worshiping with us on May 19th from 6:30-9-ish, let me know and I’ll get info to you as soon as possible.
      Please let me know if any of this interests you. Young people have an important role in God’s Kingdom that we can only fulfill if we spend time with Him in prayer and worship, and Everblaze– and any other young people’s worship nights– seeks to open up a door for middle school, high school, and college students to meet with God and lift Him high. Furthermore (okay– I guess this does have to do with writing), if you decide to participate or organize a young people’s worship night, and you want to write an article either describing your experience or about worship in general, send it to me, and I’d be happy to publish it on the website.
      Thank you all so much for being an amazing community! I apologize that I haven’t spent more time on here, but after Everblaze, I should have more breathing room. 🙂
      In Jesus,
      Hannah

YA Fantasy Writer
      Obsessive Character Namer
      Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

Rolena Hatfield
      @rolena-hatfield
        • Total Posts: 405

@his-instrument Hey Hannah! You’re excitement for this event makes me smile 🙂 Wow a 2,000 seat auditorium. I would love to hear how the event goes!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >