Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hannah R.
    @his-instrument
      • Total Posts: 229

Hey everyone,

Some of you know, I started a blog about eight months ago. I’ve been trying to periodically create funny posts for writers. My last one, “The Life of a Writer, as told by Disney characters,” is unfortunately no longer working– all the GIFS have mysteriously turned into tiny blue and green squares, which makes very little sense to me, but I shall try to restore it as soon as possible.

This time, I’m sharing a link to my latest post: “Powerful Quotes about Writing from The Princess Bride.” If you like The Princess Bride, hopefully these will bring a little laughter to your day. And if you want to support my platform-building efforts, I’d appreciate it if you click the little button that says “follow.” I promise I won’t flood your inbox– I never post more than once a week. 🙂

Powerful Quotes About Writing (From The Princess Bride)

Happy Writing!

YA Fantasy Writer
      Obsessive Character Namer
      Find me at hisinstrumentblog.wordpress.com

NC Stokes
      @daughteroftheking
        • Total Posts: 1156

@his-instrument That was great! I am very likely to kill my darling characters in the morning. XD I also read your short story based on Beowulf, and I enjoyed it very much! You did a great job of bringing together the original story and yours.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Skredder
        @skredder
          • Total Posts: 527

@his-instrument I love this movie so much! And these quotes are absolutely perfect!

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

Awesomesauce! 😛 @his-instrument

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >