Home Forums Novel Ideas Not sure where to put this, but…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Shannon 1 day, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

G. B. Carter
    @graceofspades2017
    • Total Posts: 77

@shannon That’s totally alright. 🙂 No problemo!

@f5a8c3e92 @leumeister @dragon-snapper For you who are interested in this project, this is my character Zeb. I haven’t really perfected him yet (there’s some empty stuff and whatnot) but I thought you might like to see the gist of what I have:

FULL NAME Zebulun Jack Greenmor

TITLE Winged Defender, Bringer of Winds

NICKNAME Zeb

AGE 14

GEMSTONE Emerald

DATE of BIRTH May 12

GENDER Male

WORLD Earth

COUNTRY United States of America

STATE/PROVINCE Alabama

TOWN Ashland

OCCUPATION Average homeschooled boy by day, Bringer of Winds by night.

SPECIES Human

RACE White

Skin Tone: Medium-Pale

Blemishes: A tiny bit of freckles, barely visible.

HEIGHT 5′ 6”

WEIGHT 109 lbs

HAIR

Color: Black

Length: 6 inches

Style: Slightly wavy, curls around the brim of his cap.

Facial Hair: None really; he’s still got his baby face.

EYES

Color: Blue

Shape: Wide

DESCRIPTION

Attire: He really just likes to wear t-shirts and jeans, most of which are ripped at the knees, and tennis shoes. While these may vary, it is vary rare to find him without an old tattered Ford cap that belonged to his father, with his c-goggles resting directly atop the bill. Also, he typically keeps his umbrella close at hand.

Overall:

FRIENDS text

FAMILY Salem Greenmor (Father, Deceased), Anne Greenmor (Mother), Arthur Greenmor (Brother, 2nd child), Asher Greenmor (Brother, 3rd child), Star Greenmor (Sister, 4th child, twin to Sailor), Sailor (Brother, 5th child, twin to Star), Esther (Sister, 6th child).

ROMANTIC STATUS Single

ROMANTIC INTEREST Nah, he’s good.

SPOUSE Uh, no.

CHILDREN Definitely no.

HOBBIES Memorizing poetry, reading (mostly science), playing with his younger siblings, making up games, thinking, practicing umbrella techniques.

SKILLS Curing boredom (for his siblings, of course), organization, giving orders, leading.

PERSONALITY:

MBTI text

POSITIVE TRAITS:

Responsible: description
    A Leader: description
    Street-smart: description
    Long-suffering: description
    Aware: description

NEGATIVE TRAITS:

Uptight: description
    Condescending: description
    Cynical: description
    Over-protective: description
    Overly ambitious: description

QUIRKS Rubs forehead and tilts head down when stressed/irritated, inhales and exhales deeply as a cathartic procedure, puffs cheeks when mildly stressed, tends to stay up late, traces constellations with eyes at night, drums fingers and constantly changes position when forced to sit still for over five minutes, skips steps when ascending stairs, runs practically everywhere (not because he’s in a hurry, just cause he enjoys it), will hum songs when working hard on something, will occasionally make a pun when he’s not too busy to think, lands in a ninja-like position every time he jumps from somewhere.

DISLIKES

When people he doesn’t really know hugs/touches him.
    Pointless drama. Or any drama, for that matter.
    When people take themselves too seriously.
    Complainers.
    Rain. He loves thunderstorms, but just rain he finds lame.

His family.
    The Bible.
    The ocean.
    Pride & Prejudice (with Keira Knightly) soundtrack (he hates the movie, but the music is nice).
    Cats.

FEARS Ruining his family, making the wrong choice, life-or-death dilemmas.

DREAMS To be at peace, and full, and alive, and to keep his family and friends safe.

HISTORY

FAVORITE MOVIE He doesn’t watch movies.

FAVORITE SHOW No shows, either.

FAVORITE BOOK The Hobbit (J. R. R. Tolkien)

FAVORITE AUTHOR J. R. R. Tolkien

FAVORITE SUBJECT Science

FAVORITE BAND Casting Crowns

FAVORITE SONG East to West

FAVORITE FOOD Japanese fried rice.

FAVORITE DESSERT Ice cream, specifically Bluebell Peppermint, sold around Christmas.

FAVORITE DRINK Lemonade for every once in a while, water for always.

LOVER OR FIGHTER? Fighter, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love certain people. He fights because he loves, really.

NIGHT OWL OR MORNING BIRD? Night owl.

INTROVERT OR EXTRAVERT? Introvert.

OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST? Borderline pessimist, though if something is undoubtedly good he’ll accept it.

HOT-HEADED OR COLD-HEARTED? Cold-hearted.

POP OR ROCK? Rock.

HUGS OR KISSES? He’d rather you not touch him unless given permission, thank you.

HEAD OR HEART? Head

INDOORS OR OUTDOORS? Indoors, unless it’s Fall or Winter. Then definitely outdoors.

FUN OR WORK? Work.

BOOKS OR MOVIES? Books.

LOUD OR QUIET? Quiet. Please.

HOT OR COLD? Cold.

OTHER text

Leumeister
    @leumeister
    • Total Posts: 141

Here’s my guy. Also, what’s the gemstone entry for?

FULL NAME Levi Dagwood
    ALIAS (Robot Codename): UV
    TITLE N/A
    NICKNAMES Levi

AGE Between 15 and 18
    GEMSTONE ????
    DATE of BIRTH Sometime between 1999 and 2002

GENDER Male

WORLD Earth
    COUNTRY – United States of America
    STATE/PROVINCE – Unknown (probably somewhere foresty)
    TOWN – Yet to be named
    OCCUPATION – Student, test subject for military remote pilot robotics experiment

SPECIES Human
    RACE Caucasian
    Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
    Blemishes: Maybe a few freckles
    HEIGHT 166cm (short for his age)
    WEIGHT 56kg
    HAIR
    Color: Light brown
    Length: Medium
    Style: Longer at the front, with a middle part
    Facial Hair: None
    EYE
    Color: Green
    Shape: Regular
    DESCRIPTION
    Attire: Shirts (Long sleeve, short sleeve, collared), Jeans, sneakers. Doesn’t like hats.
    Overall: text

FRIENDS Casey Dagwood
    FAMILY Casey Dagwood (brother)
    ROMANTIC STATUS single
    ROMANTIC INTEREST He has a crush on a girl he met out on mission disguised as a human (currently unnamed – may come on the team later in the series, thinking of calling her Emma Lakes)
    SPOUSE N/A
    CHILDREN N/A

HOBBIES Pranking people of authority, video games, reading, listening to music (maybe develops a creative hobby later)
    SKILLS Ability to sneak around almost anywhere undetected. Highly intelligent. Brilliant deductive skills

PERSONALITY:
    MBTI ENTP-A The Debator
    POSITIVE TRAITS:
    trait: Observant
    trait: Quick thinking
    trait: Flexible – can improvise
    trait: Cunning
    NEGATIVE TRAITS:
    trait: Headstrong
    trait: Ignores pain
    trait: Hot-headed – However, he’s not afraid to speak his mind and call out injustices
    trait: Deceptive
    QUIRKS Taps his foot a lot when nervous. Has a mild form of restless legs. A bit on the blunt side sometimes. Doesn’t like eating fish. Likes to quote movies

DISLIKES
    Dislike Boarding school
    Dislike Missions longer than a few days
    Dislike The laxative powders they use to prepare them for longer missions
    Dislike Fighting with his brother
    Dislike Being talked down to
    Like Some sports, like hockey and basketball
    Like Pranking People v – These are exclusive
    Like Helping people ^ two mutually
    Like 5
    FEARS Losing his brother Casey – Being taken out of the military robotics experiment
    DREAMS Creating and leading his own team of Remote Pilots

HISTORY Levi and Casey were part of a fairly well-to-do family. They weren’t spoiled, but had a few privileges that they enjoyed.
    The only issue is that their parents traveled a lot on business, so they sent them to a boarding school for their education. Even though they traveled a lot, they still saw a lot of each other.
    However, one night when driving home from the airport, their father lost control of their car, and they died in a head-on collision with a semi-trailer. Their will stated that they were to be looked after in the boarding school until they were taken in by someone, or Levi had come of age and takes control of the money in the will.
    Levi and Casey grew very close after that. But some didn’t appreciate how close they were, because they often got into trouble, pranked the staff and some students, and were a general nuisance for the campus.
    One day, the school went on a field trip to the military base nearby. During the tour, Levi and Casey broke away from the group to explore the parts that they didn’t get to see. They managed to evade the soldiers for a little while until they got distracted by something going on in a room with partly closed shutter blinds. A higher officer caught them, and brought them back to the group, which, upon discovering they had broken away, was waiting outside, and the rest of the tour was canceled.
    Yet in spite of this, the officer who caught them figured, since they managed to get all the way back there without being caught, that they might make good test subjects for the robotics experiment. And so he and a few other people working on the experiments took them in.

FAVORITE MOVIE Pacific Rim (after learning how similar the robotics experiment was to it)
    FAVORITE SHOW MacGyver (his dad introduced it to him when he was younger)
    FAVORITE BOOK Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn
    FAVORITE AUTHOR Unknown
    FAVORITE SUBJECT History and Science
    FAVORITE BAND TheFatRat
    FAVORITE SONG Windfall, by TheFatRat
    FAVORITE FOOD Pizza, but likes most foods
    FAVORITE DESSERT Chocolate brownies
    FAVORITE DRINK 7-Up

LOVER OR FIGHTER? Fighter – Once he got himself straightened out, he wants to fight for the good of the world.
    NIGHT OWL OR MORNING BIRD? A combination between the two. Can stay up fairly late, but still get up early for a teenager.
    INTROVERT OR EXTRAVERT? Extravert
    OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST? Optimist
    HOT-HEADED OR COLD-HEARTED? Hot-headed
    POP OR ROCK? Electronic, actually.
    HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
    HEAD OR HEART? Sometimes one, sometimes the other, sometimes both
    INDOORS OR OUTDOORS? Outdoors
    FUN OR WORK? Fun
    BOOKS OR MOVIES? He likes both, but not at the same time.
    LOUD OR QUIET? Loud.
    HOT OR COLD? Hot (why?)

G. B. Carter
    @graceofspades2017

@leumeister I love this! And the gemstone thing is literally just something fun I put in there – there’s a gem for every month. It isn’t necessary that you use it, haha. Anyway, the Hot or Cold question at the end is supposed to say which he prefers. I love your character! He’s very interesting. And is his age unknown, or are you giving me leave to choose his age?

Leumeister
    @leumeister
    • Total Posts: 141

@graceofspades2017

Hey, thanks! 😀 Oh, I see. I think I knew that, but I forgot. 😛

Oh, okay. Preference. Makes sense

I don’t think his age is unknown, per se, but that’s the age range that I picture him in, and since the series is set in 2017, his birthday would have to be set between 1999 and 2002, if he’s going to be those ages specifically.

Anyway, I thought of him, and after I looked up the Modern Four crossover series, I thought he’d be a pretty good fit, considering the talents and abilities and technology the characters had access to. I can endorse him in a non-canon crossover series if that works. 🙂

The Impossible Girl
    @f5a8c3e92
    • Total Posts: 128

@daughteroftheking Glad you like her. I actually made her a bit of a fusion of a close friend of mine and a teacher I really like and see as a mentor.
    @graceofspades2017 Yes, I am from the glorious ‘Land Down Under’! XD
    Yeah, a mentor kind of character would be fine. Well, Australia is a wonderful place.
    Um… We’re pretty similar to the US, besides the fact that our accents are more similar to Southern English and that we are far less populous. Aussies themselves tend to be fairly ‘chill’ people and as the coast (and a little inland in our Eastern states) is the only livable part of the country, many of us tend to go to the beach quite often. I’d say that Clara is from Brisbane, which is the capital city of Queensland.
    Not exactly sure what to tell you about Straya but if you have any more specific questions, I’ll be happy to answer them. 🙂

G. B. Carter
    @graceofspades2017

@leumeister Feel free! I don’t mind at all. 🙂

@f5a8c3e92 That is so cool! And thank you – that’ll do for now. 🙂

Shannon
    @shannon
    • Total Posts: 341

FULL NAME Kiera Anne Haigh
    ALIAS Princess Coral
    TITLE Countess
    NICKNAMES Kier by friends

AGE 16
    GEMSTONE Aquamarine (fyi, I’m choosing not to associate this w/ birthstone)
    DATE of BIRTH May 15, 2001

GENDER Female

WORLD Earth
    COUNTRY The United States of America
    STATE/PROVINCE California
    TOWN Huntingdon Beach
    OCCUPATION Student, Babysitter, Dreamer

SPECIES Human
    RACE European; Caucasian
    Skin Tone: Fair
    Blemishes: Birthmark on upper leg
    HEIGHT 5’ 6”
    WEIGHT 100
    HAIR
    Color: Reddish Gold
    Length: 20”
    Style: Long, loose, and wavy
    Facial Hair: None
    EYE
    Color: Gray
    Shape: Prominent
    DESCRIPTION
    Attire: Tank tops, shorts in summer. Prefers anything western styled in the winter.
    Overall: Likes to stay neat and orderly, never wears make-up

FRIENDS Rylee Hanover (3rd cousin twice removed, but mainly just a good friend), Jax Christian Moore
    FAMILY Mother: Maria Father: Hubert Sister: Jana Brother: Cameron
    ROMANTIC STATUS Umm, nope!
    ROMANTIC INTEREST No way!
    SPOUSE Obviously not…
    CHILDREN Nu-uh

HOBBIES Singing, guitar (acoustic), jewelry making, babysitting, listening to music (all the time with her iPod), chatting with friends, and spending money
    SKILLS Guitar, reading, editing, teasing people, singing

PERSONALITY:
    MBTI ENTP
    POSITIVE TRAITS:
    Sees the best in others
Very truthful
    Creative; Adaptive
Active
Independent
    Loves to get up with the birds
NEGATIVE TRAITS:
    Speaks before thought
Likes to be in control; micromanager
Worries about the future
Stresses about everything
QUIRKS Hates make-up, high heels, and finds it more difficult to talk to peers. Has no problem w/ adults and younger kids, slight English accent, hates dessert (all except for sorbet, creme brulee, stracciatella gelato and coffee, sweet cream, or vanilla ice cream), and candy (except for dark chocolate)

DISLIKES
    Scorpions

Snakes

Satan

Hot weather; unless you can go swimming

Make-up, high heels

Wind
    A hot cup of tea and a classic book

Horses
    Mountains and big trees
    Singing

FEARS Doesn’t want to hurt other peoples feelings, not telling the truth
    DREAMS Wants to get married someday, have 4 kids, maybe own a dude ranch with incredible views, write hit songs, and travel the USA

HISTORY At the age of 9, she was adopted from an English orphanage. Had trouble adjusting to life in America at first, but made it through alright. Her adopted siblings gave her the nickname of Princess Coral because of her European heritage and her unquenchable love for the beach. As she got older, she discovered that she had special powers. She feels like she is in sync with nature. Whenever she wants, she can have the stamina of a fox, the eyesight of an owl, the hearing of a falcon, the agility of a mountain goat, the swimming power of the dolphin and the power of a horse.

FAVORITE MOVIE McLintock!
    FAVORITE SHOW The Andy Griffith Show
    FAVORITE BOOK Eight Cousins, Calico Captive, What Katy Did series, Classic books like “The Count of Monte Cristo”, “Jane Eyre”, “Pride and Prejudice”, “Ivanhoe”.
    FAVORITE AUTHOR Louisa May Alcott, Elizabeth George Speare
    FAVORITE SUBJECT Historical Fiction
    FAVORITE BAND Cozi Zuelsdorff, Alan Jackson, Toby Keith
    FAVORITE SONG Should’ve Been a Cowboy (by Toby Keith), Brave Souls (by Cozi Zuelsdorff), So Magical (by Martina McBride), Would You Go With Me (by Josh Turner)
    FAVORITE FOOD Mangoes, Italian, and Mexican foods
    FAVORITE DESSERT Raspberry sorbet
    FAVORITE DRINK Ice water

LOVER OR FIGHTER? Fighter
    NIGHT OWL OR MORNING BIRD? Morning Bird
    INTROVERT OR EXTRAVERT? Extraverted; prefers smaller crowds
    OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST? Optimistic
    HOT-HEADED OR COLD-HEARTED? Hot-headed
    POP OR ROCK? Prefers country or pop
    HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
    HEAD OR HEART? Head, but lets her heart get the better of her judgement sometimes
    INDOORS OR OUTDOORS? Outdoors
    FUN OR WORK? Both, depends on mood. Fun when she can enjoy it with friends, work when she feels bored or knows things need to be done.
    BOOKS OR MOVIES? Both, depends on mood. Books on late nights and on rainy days, movies when tired in the evening
    LOUD OR QUIET? Both on occasion…would prefer not to yell
    HOT OR COLD? Prefers cold because she’s very hot natured

Ok, @graceofspades2017, this turned out to be an extremely crazily accurate caricature of me (except for the history, place where she lives, name, alias, facial characteristics etc.). Anyway, hope this works for you!

• This reply was modified 1 day, 10 hours ago by  Shannon.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.