New Website Party!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Announcements New Website Party!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa
      • Total Posts: 335

@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes! It’s Spanish for nit-picky.

@aratrea
      Yay! I’ve been eagerly awaiting that feature!

Corissa Maiden of Praise
      @corissa-maiden-of-praise
        • Total Posts: 256

That’s true, Josiah… we should all realize that and stop tagging whoever starts the discussion we’re in. XD It’s more personal to call them by their names anyway. If we happen to know them. 😉

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Rachelle
        @rachelle
          • Total Posts: 63

Wow, I really like the new layout! I definitely like how mobile friendly it is. So much easier! =D

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1486

@corissa-maiden-of-praise I fear I am not fond of them. And I’m a hobbit so it makes it weird.

Corissa Maiden of Praise

@winter-rose Not any kind in any way? Not on pizza? Have you ever had the morel mushrooms tossed in flour and fried in butter? Those are quite delicious. 😀

Emma Flournoy
              @emma-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 1352

Wow. This is pretty cool. And I’m an Eccentric Mentor! 😛 I like it.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU CHOSEN ONES. @Kate-Flournoy @Daeus @Dragon-Snapper I feel privileged that I know two of you in person and the other one not in person but she is still great. YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME. Do thee thy chosen things.

Corissa Maiden of Praise

@emma-flournoy YAY!!! Another eccentric mentor! We need as many of those as we can get. Perhaps we should put all of you on a list and then randomly assign you people to mentor… a new person every week until we get through all the keepers or something. That could be fun. 😀

Christine Eaton
                  @christi-eaton
                    • Total Posts: 306

I finally made it on today! I love the titles and badges!! This is so great!

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Josiah DeGraaf
                    @aratrea
                      • Total Posts: 717

@christi-eaton The badges may or may not have been something I planned with @theliterarycrusader as a way of surprising the rest of the team with the launch. 😉

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

ClaireC
                      @clairec
                        • Total Posts: 628

@Aratrea. Ha ha! Sorry!

@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
                        , Ooooohh! Am I really the first? I didn’t have time to read through this entire thread before Church this morning, so I assumed I wasn’t the first Aussie. @dragon-snapper. You are forgiven. Maybe. If you’re really sorry.
                        Also can we have some of those blueberry doughnuts? @corissa-maiden-of-praise, @winter-rose

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by ClaireC.

Official Member of the Certified Club of Aussie Kapeefers

Josiah DeGraaf
                        @aratrea
                          • Total Posts: 717

@clairec No worries. The same thing happens with my Theme Mastery students, so I’ve gotten used to it. xD

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anonymous
                            • Total Posts: 1486

@corissa-maiden-of-praise No, not really. 🙁 I’m an anomaly.

@Clairec
                            *hands you a donut*

Mallory O’Bier
                            @overcomer
                              • Total Posts: 550

Glad to join the party! I wouldn’t miss this for the world. (I heard there was chocolate cake, @aratrea . I hope you deliver.) 😉 The new site looks great, by the way.

So you’re a knight in shining armor, @aratrea ? Cool. I didn’t know that. That’s great because I actually have a few questions I’ve been meaning to ask a knight. (For novel research.)

1. Do you ever get tired of wearing heavy armor and slaying beasts and rescuing damsels in distress?
                              2. What other career paths have you considered, and what made you settle on being a knight instead?

That’s all I’ve got for now, but I’ll let you know if I think of any more. 😉 🙂

Mallory O’Bier
                              @overcomer
                                • Total Posts: 550

What? I’m a knight in shining armor too? How did that happen? Ugh, I just knew that I was gonna get stuck with lousy hero work … 😉 What’s with the titles anyway? Is there any system to them, or are they random? @aratrea They’re kinda cool …

Lady PenDragon
                                @lady-pendragon
                                  • Total Posts: 19

Oh wow. It’s so pretty! And so much easier to use!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 239 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >