New Website Party!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Announcements New Website Party!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 239 total)
  • Author
    Northerner
    @northerner
      • Total Posts: 244

How many members do we have total, I wonder? It would be interesting to see how many of those are active, too, when school isn’t getting in the way.

Loyal Sidekick, hmm. Well, in real life, my sister and I are each other’s sidekicks a lot of the time (who is the sidekick at the moment depends on what kind of situation the one in question is). How many ranks are there total?

Oh, and @aratrea, would it be too hard to make it so you can search the forum topics as well as the articles? To see, for example, if someone’s already addressed your question in a conversation?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Northerner.
      Abby Smith
      @rebelutionary
        • Total Posts: 1

aghhhh the new website is amazinggg!

Mariposa Aristeo
        @mariposa
          • Total Posts: 335

@aratrea Yay! I hope there’s still some cake left. The site looks awesome! Aberdeen gives you a high…oh…a low five. 😉

However, I noticed the staff and writing team pages look kind of disorganized on the desktop version, like I’m reading a bunch of newspaper ads. And then on the mobile version, the bios are in the wrong order (Michael is way down at the bottom and Rolena and Daeus are no longer near each other, and the writing interns are mixed in with the writing team members).

Mariposa Aristeo
          @mariposa

@northerner The forum statistics show KP has 482 members (I discovered that information on the main forum page).🙂

Daeus
            @daeus
              • Total Posts: 4238

*salutes* Chosen one reporting for duty. So what are chosen ones supposed to do? Any ideas @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy? I think we should eat lots of ice cream.

Btw, @northerner, if you go to the general forum page, there is a forum search feature at the top.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1486

*Stares in awe* Whoa…I may or may not be slightly overwhelmed right now. The site is beautiful!

Mariposa Aristeo
                @mariposa

I don’t know what the chosen ones should do, @daeus, but the bumbling henchmen will probably try to poison everyone with coffee. 😂

Snapper
                  @dragon-snapper
                    • Total Posts: 3515

@winter-rose Heh heh. You’re the eccentric mentor. Frodo is the mentor…. 😛

@daeus
                    I concur. Ice cream sounds good. 😛

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1486

@dragon-snapper *Straightens* Ahem, do not mock my position, Sam. XD (These titles are the best thing ever)

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                      @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                        • Total Posts: 256

@aratrea I love this! And chocolate cake is, in the humble opinion of this particular loyal sidekick, one of the most amazing things ever concocted by modern man, so I shall gratefully help myself to a generous portion. Merci beaucoup monsieur! 😀
                        @winter-rose Definitely! The forum just got about a million times funner… XD

@kate-flournoy
                        @daeus @dragon-snapper *sits in humble amazement in the presence of the chosen ones* *gives you all plenty of ice-cream*
                        At least we all know who to go to when we need help now! Not that we didn’t already… but now addressing them is going to be a lot of fun… XD

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Snapper
                        @dragon-snapper

@corissa-maiden-of-praise 😛 Don’t give us too much, especially @Daeus. We don’t want him to get a brainfreeze, for then, where would all of our good ideas come from? And who would be left to eat the raspberries? And who…who would be the king?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
                          @dragon-snapper

@Daeus We could also speak in olde english all the time.

@ethryndal

toothless

I’m sorry. What was that you said? I was sneezing. I know you didn’t call me kid, cause then it wouldn’t be just your chair that would be melted. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

bethanys.inky.roses
                            @bethanysinkyroses
                              • Total Posts: 193

@aratrea *bubbles over with joy* *thrills* This is wonderful! Even better than I’d dared to hope! Thank you SO MUCH for the friendliness to my mobile device. Not that he ever sense a cold shoulder, but he did have a strange sensation he was a little too slow for the fast pace of life in the Kingdom of the Pen. 😀
                              Question: what defines a person’s rank? Methinks I enjoy being a loyal sidekick but someday may desire to morph into a something else. 😉

Lightningmouse
                              @lightningmouse
                                • Total Posts: 39

WOOH YAS. It looks amazing @aratrea ! I can’t wait to explore it more 🙂

Snapper
                                @dragon-snapper

@bethanysinkyroses I believe it’s based off of the amount of posts you’ve done.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 239 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >