New here

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE New here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine
      • Total Posts: 3322

@filewriterbase13x Hello and welcome!!! I write sci-fi too!  And contemporary fiction and his-fic.  (Yeah, I’m one of the only two or three people here who don’t do fantasy. 😮 ;D )  What type of sci-fi do you write?  Do you watch any sci-fi shows like Star Trek or Stargate SG-1?

What’s your favorite historical period?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

filewriter@base13x
      @filewriterbase13x
        • Total Posts: 110

@ingridrd, yes she is. Also very playful and bitty and soft. She was pleased to hear that you asked about her. 🙂

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

filewriter@base13x
        @filewriterbase13x

@kaya-young, thank you. I probably like dark the best, but I love ALL chocolate. 😝 My favorite TobyMac song? I don’t know. I like a lot of them. “Undeniable”, ” Speak Life”, “Move”, and ” Till the day I die” are definitely some of my favorites. I guess if I had to chose one, which is hard, it would be “Undeniable”. What about you?

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

filewriter@base13x
          @filewriterbase13x

@rochellaine, hi and thank you. I am actually not quite sure what to call the Sci-fi I write. I mean, I don’t really know the “proper title”. I guess you could call it Futuristic Sci-fi, because It takes place in the future. Or… Yeah, I’m not quite sure actually.

My favorite historical period? Hmm… I’ve never thought of that before. I’m not really sure I guess. There are a lot of periods in history that I think are really interesting, but I don’t really know enough about any of them to have a favorite.

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

@filewriterbase13x  Ahhhh, I love that song Undeniable!! TobyMac is among my favorite singers 😉

You can pronounce it however you want.

NC Stokes
              @daughteroftheking
                • Total Posts: 1156

@filewriterbase13x My favorite LoTR character of all time is Sam, no doubt about it. 😀 So, is there a story behind your username?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

filewriter@base13x
                @filewriterbase13x

@daughteroftheking, yes, Sam is the best. ☺ My username does have a story behind it. 😁 Thanks for asking. It has to do with the book that I am writing. Well, actually it is a four book series. Anyways, the name of my book is Classified: A Hostanica File. The other three are also Hostanica files. Base 13x is the place where they train. So, I think of myself as the person who writes the files of the agents of Base 13x. File writer at Base 13x. I thought that if was ever going to have a username that has something to do with my book, this would be the place. ☺

Rochellaine
                  @rochellaine

@filewriterbase13x Has anyone showed you to the Compendium of Kapeefer Literature yet?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

filewriter@base13x
                    @filewriterbase13x

@rochellaine, no. What is the Compendium of Kapeefer Literature??? I actually don’t even know what compendium means.

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@filewriterbase13x Haha!  It’s not a word I use either, but that’s what Ben P. decided to call it, so I’ve got to call it that.

I just typed it all up in Bekreations’ introduction topic, so rather than explain it all again I’m going to be lazy and send you over there.  Is that okay with you? 😀

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

filewriter@base13x
                        @filewriterbase13x

@rochellaine, 😁. I looked it up in the dictionary. OK, I’ll go over there, thanks.

Joy
                          @dekreel
                            • Total Posts: 2304

@filewriterbase13x  Oh, here is the link to the Compendium! 😉

You can pronounce it however you want.

filewriter@base13x
                            @filewriterbase13x

@dekreel, oh, haha thanks, but I just looked it up. It’s so cool! I like reading about this kingdom. It makes me wish I was a dragon or something like that. But, nope, I’m just a human, sworn to secrecy by my superior, the chief director of Base13x. *sigh*

Ariel Ashira
                              @ariel-ashira
                                • Total Posts: 739

@filewriterbase13x. Welcome to the Kingdom!!!  I am fifteen, and I joined several days ago.  But I can already say that you are surrounded by the most friendly and helpful people ( or dragons and wolves) on the internet!  So glad to meet you!  What is your WIP (work in progress) ?

"In a mask, was he?"

filewriter@base13x
                                @filewriterbase13x

Hi, @ariel-ashira. Thank you for the welcome. Yes, this kingdom does have extremely friendly citizens. 😁

My WIP is a Sci-fi novel titled, Classified: A Hostanica File. It takes place in the future and is about a seventeen year old girl named Madelyn Reems. She has a older brother, Jared, and two younger brothers. She also has a younger sister. Anyways, they are Americans, and their country is at war with the small yet powerful country of Tramenium. Her older brother, who also is her closest friend, is “drafted” to the war. Something happens and she ends up having to fight also, which is a bit of a problem, considering that she know she will never be able to kill anyone. That is all I, the official file writer, am allowed to say. If it ever gets published you could read it and find out what the following words mean: Hostanica, Latem, MDBs, Daniel Wilson, Dyophyn, and Num Gun. Curious? Good. 😁

I don’t know if that really answered your question, but that is all I can say with out revealing too much of the plot. It’s actually the first of a four book series.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >