My sister finished her book!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions My sister finished her book!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alia
    @alia
      • Total Posts: 1253

I’m guessing this is where this goes, and I know @charisetter is going to kill me for putting her in the spotlight, but I don’t care.

Charis finished her book and self-published it and gave it to our family for Christmas. It was amazing. the first of a series.

I don’t know how much bragging I can get away with before she murders me in her next book, so I’ll have to stop it here. but if anyone has writing questions, especially on what is medically possible, ask her

WIP - Decisions
      Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

Congratulations, @charissetter !!! That is a huge accomplishment!

Currently reading Les Miserables

Aislinn Mollisong
        @aislinn-mollisong
          • Total Posts: 445

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! @charisetter THAT’S AMAZING!!! How does it feel to finish a book? I haven’t done it yet. What’s the book called and can I get it on Amazon?

(P.S. Please don’t murder Alia in your next book, treat her as your fan base. That’s what I’m doing with mine.)

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
          https://forums.theaetherli

Alia
          @alia

@aislinn-mollisong, I shall answer for her since she is conveniently ignoring this topic.

she seemed somewhat relieved when it was done because she set up a timetable of when it had to be done and the last 150 or so words were eluding her. I also know that she is happy with it, otherwise no one would have gotten it because she is a perfectionist.

as to whether or not you can buy it, not yet. its not on amazon, and I don’t have to link for where you can get it.

I am her only fanfic writer right now, and some of them might become canon, so she better be nice to me…)

WIP - Decisions

Aislinn Mollisong
            @aislinn-mollisong
              • Total Posts: 445

@alia That is just amazing. I’ll probably be almost sixteen by the time this book gets done….*sigh*

Its too bad I can’t buy it yet. Can you tell me what its about? What genre is it?

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
              https://forums.theaetherli

Alia
              @alia

@aislinn-mollisong, I’m already sixteen and haven’t even gotten halfway through any of my books. Though I plan to finish one by next Christmas.

It’s sci-fi. let me give you the synopsis.

Galaxy Agents rule the world without compassion or mercy and consequently are both feared and hated. When Jorgan Alioth is chosen to join the ranks he is uncertain about his feelings. Could this be this chance to finally find his sister who disappeared soon after being Chosen her self, or will he disappear too? How can he ever agree to join a Corps that stands for everything he hates?

Good news, I have permission to give you the website where you can buy it.

thebookpatch.com search under Charis Etter, book name Galaxy Agent part 1. It cost $4 (printing cost) without shipping, about $12 with.

WIP - Decisions

Charis
                @charisetter
                  • Total Posts: 33

There’s also a website for the series with a link to buy it if you want it.

https://galaxyagent.wordpress.com

All proceeds from my book (not including printing and shipping) come directly to me as well.

A Very Tookish Hobbit (a.k.a. Fool of a Took)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                >