My Favorite Music. What's Yours?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Music My Favorite Music. What's Yours?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa
      • Total Posts: 335

@dekreel No, I don’t have the Finding Dory soundtrack yet. I just started my Disney playlist last July and I’m slowly collecting the various Disney soundtracks. 🙂

@jenwriter17
      I’ve never seen Star Wars, but I hope to purchase the soundtrack sometime because the music is so epic.

Oh, yes do! Dinosaur is actually about 18 years old, but the animation is still pretty good. Plus, it’s by Disney so that guarantees it’s awesomeness.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@mariposa Yeeees, EPIC! You MUST watch the Star Wars movies!!!!!! If you don’t want to watch them all, watch at least the last three maybe. But the story might make more sense if you watch all the older ones too because there’s a lot of set up and backstory and stuff. Your mind will be blown!

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

aviantrail
        @aviantrail
          • Total Posts: 12

@jenwriter17 Ludovico Einaudi! I actually have a piece by him on my classical music playlist, I Giorni. Do you have a favorite piece?

I like classical music. The Scheherazade Suite by Rimsky-Korsakoff is one of my favorite pieces. Mozart in general is great for cheering me up; so far, I have found it impossible to be grouchy while listening to Mozart. And then there’s the overture for Die Fledermaus, which is toe-tapping, but also likely to leave with chunks of it stuck in your head for a long time.

Film scores are also awesome, especially John Williams. I also like some electronic music, specifically by Ray Lynch. Then of course I like a whole bunch of random pop and songs from musicals. And Pink Martini, a band from my home state.

"Reflect that I may be an acquired taste... Give me the same chance you would an olive." –Psmith

Jenna Terese
          @jenwriter17

@aviantrail I looove I Gionri too! And Passagio, Melodia Africana III, and many more. I enjoy playing them myself too. Do you play an instrument?

I like Mozart too. And Beethoven and Bach.

www.jennaterese.com

aviantrail
            @aviantrail
              • Total Posts: 12

@jenwriter17 Technically, I do play violin, only I haven’t in a while because of college draining my free time. I take you also play an instrument; what do you play?

"Reflect that I may be an acquired taste... Give me the same chance you would an olive." –Psmith

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17

@aviantrail I get ya. Ugh, school.

I’ve played piano for 8 years and over the past year have been trying to teach myself guitar. That’s going so-so, ’cause I can never remember to practice.

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              >