Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

@Sierra-R The 2012 adaptation of the musical? I’m glad to hear it’s accurate…my parents tried watching it some time ago and I think they didn’t even finish it because they didn’t like it. I think it was because everything was sung. But I’m glad to hear it’s in some measure accurate. 🙂

Jada Morrison
      @jadamae
        • Total Posts: 199

@Sierra-R
        That’s great! I quiz with MACSA Bible quizzing. This is my last year as well. (crying emoji) We memorize around 300 verses in KJV and then have 3 tournaments and 1 retreat. My goal is to be able to say the entire passage word-perfectly without prompts, but that doesn’t quite happen. 🙂 This year we are quizzing on Ruth, Ephesians, and Proverbs 4. Slightly odd combination, but everything is good, right? Ephesians has been such a blessing to memorize. In the division I am in, teams typically have 3 people and 1 coach. We have electronic pads we sit on (that are on top of chairs) and jump when we want to answer the question. It is hard to explain, but it is my favorite extra-curricular activity I have ever done! I am so competitive. 🙂 Do you have any videos of your league? Here is the link to a video of my team quizzing. That is, if you care to watch it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6A2dSzA5kg

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >