Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    The Bean
    @the-bean
      • Total Posts: 65

@brandon-miller @dragon-snapper @christi-eaton
      Especially when lighted by dragon breath.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by The Bean.
      Christine Eaton
      @christi-eaton
        • Total Posts: 306

@the-bean @dragon-snapper @brandon-miller, I don’t even know how to respond to this. I mean, fiery beans? The forum has some interesting guardians.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Snapper
        @dragon-snapper
          • Total Posts: 3515

@Christi-eaton You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. Besides, after we defend ourselves and your plot is destroyed, us forum folks can snack on roasted beans.

@the-bean
          😀 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

The Bean
          @the-bean

Roasted me! Hmmmm!

The Bean
            @the-bean

The thought of beans roasting on a dragon’s snout is making me drool with anticipation.

@christi-eaton
              @dragon-snapper @brandon-miller

Christine Eaton
              @christi-eaton

@the-bean Yeah, I’m done.

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1486

@Sierra Your doing a novel with your sister? That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to write a novel with someone (or at least for as long as I’ve seriously written 🙂 ).
                  YASSS I don’t know how I lived before the Wingfeathers. (SPOILER did you cry at the end too? I started reading them to my sister, but was wondering if she would hate me for it at the end.)
                  Sadness your not nanoing, but I totally understand. November is insanely busy. 🙂 Good luck with the novel your writing with your sister though!

Brandon Miller
                  @brandon-miller
                    • Total Posts: 42

@the-bean
                    Actually, the idea of getting to see all this happening is just encouraging me… although I appear to have lost an ally. Come on @christi-eaton

Greta
                    @gretald
                      • Total Posts: 450

@brandon-miller

You protest, and thus the first part of our plan is a success. Thanks for the help!

Oh, great. You’re welcome. *rolls eyes* 😉 😛

@Sierra-r

Yes! Moose Tracks is amazing! Have you ever had Moose Tracks Extreme (chocolate ice cream Moose Tracks)? Even better. 😉
                      That’s so cool you’re writing a novel with your sister! @Ingridrd and I are writing a novel together, too! 🙂

@winter-rose @sierra-r
                      Oh, yes! I LOVE the Wingfeather Saga. And the ending…Yes, I cried. A lot. And I hardly ever cry when reading books or watching movies.

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 1486

@gretald Yes the Wingfeather saga’s ending was just tragic. I don’t like crying because of books and movies, but Janner way deserved it. 🙂 What’s your favorite book in the series?

@sierra-r
                        whoops looks like I messed up your tag up in my last reply.
                        add on of last reply: What’s your favorite Wingfeather book?

Christine Eaton
                        @christi-eaton

Alright @brandon-miller, I’ll continue in your little revolution or whatever this is, as long as we get to sing “Do You Hear the People Sing?” at the top of our lungs.

The Bean
                          @the-bean

I’ll be bringing the beans @dragon-snapper. Permission to sing “Do You Hear The People Sing?” granted, @christi-eaton @brandon-miller

Jada Morrison
                            @jadamae
                              • Total Posts: 199

@Sierra-R Welcome to the forum! When I saw you said you are memorizing for Bible quiz tournaments, I had to jump in. What organization do you quiz with? How much do you study? (Time and material)

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

I’ll continue in your little revolution or whatever this is, as long as we get to sing “Do You Hear the People Sing?” at the top of our lungs.

@Christi-Eaton
                                that sounds like fun!! Too bad I’m on the opposing side of the revolution… *hums softly to self* ‘do you hear the people sing…singing the songs of angry men’. Oh wait, I can be the law, and sing ‘Stars’!!!!!!! *digs deep for best Javert voice* (yes, something not really existent in me.)

I’m currently obsessed with that song. 😀

Christine Eaton
                                @christi-eaton

@emma-flournoy Yes! It’s time to build to barricade! *throws a bunch of tables and chairs on top of each other* *climbs on top of them* *waves French flag and yells/sings one day more*

In all seriousness though I don’t know if you were there for that particular conversation a while ago when I said I wanted to play Madam Thenairdeir, but the cast list came in a couple weeks ago and I was cast as Cosette! So I am really excited and on a huge Les Mis kick right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >