Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Sierra
    @sierra-r
      • Total Posts: 46

*tries to slip in without being noticed* Su cuy’gar! Sierra Ret here, the last of KP’s new writing interns to introduce themselves. I’ve never been a part of a forum before, so the past few weeks I’ve sort of been observing from the sidelines. I can tell you that I definitely like what I see (so many crazy book nerds, all in one place), so I’ll doubtlessly be coming back.

Anyhoo, I’ll spare you the normal bio stuff (unless you REALLY want to read it, in which case it’s at the bottom of the last article published on the site) and get back to totally-not-creepily stalking the rest your conversations. Except this time I might actually contribute something 😀

P.S. The greeting above was a bit of Mando’a from Karen Traviss’s Star Wars Republic Commando books. Has anyone here ever read those before?

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

Welcome to the forum, @Sierra-R— welcome to the bestistest place on the internet. 😉 I have to say I’ve been wanting you to join the forum ever since you won the Picture Prompt Story Contest… what… a year ago? 😛 I really loved that story.
        So… it’s about time! XD
        (To any other stalkers reading this post, come out of the shadows. *chuckles* See? It’s not so bad out here).

So Sierra, what genre do you primarily write? And… *glances around stealthily*… do you know your MBTI type? Do you even know what MBTI is? If not *chokes down excited squeal* I shall be more than happy to enlighten you.

Welcome again. That’s three times, so you’ve been thrice welcomed. XD

Ingrid
        @ingridrd
          • Total Posts: 830

Hello, and welcome, @Sierra-R!!!! It’s fantabulous to meet you! (And you are right: we are all crazy book nerds!) 🙂 🙂

Since I haven’t gotten a chance to comment on your recent article, I wanted to say you have some really amazing and wise advice in it. So, thanks for that.

Anyway, hope you have fun with KP, and welcome once again! (By the way, my tag is @ingridrd. Just so you don’t have to click on my name to find that out. 😉 )

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1486

@Sierra-R Welcome Welcome Welcome! Hope you have lots of fun with us crazy book nerds 🙂 (speaking of which, what is your favorite book/books?).
            This is my first forum as well, fancy that! 🙂 Hope to see ya around!
            G

Christine Eaton
            @christi-eaton
              • Total Posts: 306

@sierra-r Hello, my fellow writing team friend! I’m glad to see you here. Seriously, if you need encouragement, something to laugh at, (there’s always something 🙂 ) and some incredible writing feedback, you’ve come to the right place, but I assume you already knew that 😉 Anyway, I’m glad to see the entire writing team represented on the forum now. @brandon-miller @hope 🙂

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Hope Ann
              @hope
                • Total Posts: 1092

Welcome @Sierra-R! Welcome to the best mixture of weirdness, randomness, encouragement, and occasional theological discussion on the internet. You shan’t be disappointed. Though, of course, having stalked us, you know that already. 😉

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Daeus
                @daeus
                  • Total Posts: 4238

*looks* Oh, howdy!

I loved your article. Great you joined the team.

*wonders if you’ve read the count of monte cristo*

Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet.

*Flies away on a mallard pulled chariot*

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Sarah Hoven
                  @sarah-h
                    • Total Posts: 669

Hi, Sierra! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂 My tag is @sarah-h.

Brandon Miller
                    @brandon-miller
                      • Total Posts: 42

@sierra-r
                      Hello! I guess this means we’re all present and accounted for! (yay us.) Go writing team, right?

@christi-eaton
                      Yep, I guess this is us. Now maybe we can start operation forum-takeover. (Super cool codename, right? :P)

Christine Eaton
                      @christi-eaton
                        • Total Posts: 306

@brandon-miller Why did you have to spoil our secret plans? Now we are gonna need a new codename. 🙂

Theater kid. Currently depressed because I can't stop listening to sad musicals.

Greta
                        @gretald
                          • Total Posts: 450

@sierra-r
                          Welcome to the forum! So glad to have another person from the Writing Team on here! 😀 You’re right; we’re all crazy book nerds here. 😉
                          Speaking of books, what are your favorites? Also, where do you live? And what is your…favorite kind of ice cream? Sorry, I’m just coming up with random questions. 😉 They’re all important questions though…especially the ice cream one. 😛

@brandon-miller
                          @christi-eaton
                          I protest! *states the rights of KeePers and the Freedom of Forum Land* 😉

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

Now maybe we can start operation forum-takeover.

Um, guuuuys…okay people, better keep a close watch. This does not bode well. We should call in the guards—@Rolena-Hatfield, @Daeus, don’t let them take over!

Actually @Sierra-R, you seem too nice to participate in the filching of our freedoms. Without your cooperation, I guess they can’t do much. 😉
                            Hello, by the way. Does your part of Canada have mountains?! And yus, your article was really good.

Daeus
                            @daeus
                              • Total Posts: 4238

Hmm. A forum takeover attempt would fail very badly.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Emma Flournoy
                              @emma-flournoy
                                • Total Posts: 1352

Whew, that’s reassuring.

Rolena Hatfield
                                @rolena-hatfield
                                  • Total Posts: 405

@sierra-r Yay you made it to the start here! 😉 Welcome!
                                  I know you’ll enjoy interacting with us book nerds much more than stalking us. :p
                                  And congrats on being part of the writing team! I look forward to reading more of your articles!

@emma-flournoy
                                  take a breather. We gottcha covered. 😉

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >