Lady Iliara greets thee!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Lady Iliara greets thee!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara
      • Total Posts: 144

Greetings from the Lady Iliara! 👰🏻 Hailing from the land of Aetherlight, whence come my friends @aislinn-mollisong, @xonos-darkgrate, and @silverclaw-bonnetfolly! HEY GUYS! *ahem*
      You’re looking at a Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Eagle of the Ninth, Mistmantle, and Ranger’s Apprentice fan…I only truncate the list because I can’t count the books I’ve read and I can’t remember them ALL right now. 😜 I’m a word nerd, chocoholic, incessant singer, aspiring actor, artist, and (of course) writer! I have at least 4 WIP’s and more ideas yet unexplored. (Has anyone figured out how to turn off the idea faucet yet? No? Alright.)
      I’ve been snooping on here for at least a week, so I feel like I know you all already! 😝 I’ve read the Legend of King Daeus *totally the best thing ever* *chokes on raspberries*—and due to a weird anomaly in my brain, I’m trying to read every single post on the forums. I know. I’m a completist.
      ANYWAY…ooh, I was about to tell y’all my personality type, but I have feeling certain persons might like to guess? Dunno if you can tell from just one post though. Contact me with further information. 😏
      So, anyway, that’s me! Greetings to you all! 😃😃😃
      (Looking back over this, this was extremely disjointed…hehe, sorry…)

👰🏻🦊💥
      ENFJ-T. Arbitrary. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Daeus
      @daeus
        • Total Posts: 4238

Hi, @lady-iliara. 🙂 Chocolate and raspberries be upon you.

I can try to guess your type. ENFP? I’m at least sticking with P.

What do you write? And what do you sing? (equally important)

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ingrid
        @ingridrd
          • Total Posts: 830

Heeeeyyyyy there, @lady-iliara! Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! I am also a writer, singer, actor, and artist. What sorts of art do you do? And have you been in any plays?

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Lady Iliara
          @lady-iliara

@daeus Quite close! I’m actually an ENFJ. 🙂
            I sing… well, pretty much everything, but especially Disney, musicals, and whatever else catches my ear. (I have a wide taste.)
            Oh, boy, writing? They say dwarves’ tongues do run on when speaking of their own works! 😆 I typically write fantasy. I have several smaller finished stories from when I was younger, which were usually for writing projects. I wrote one about a ship’s cat who sailed with the Chinese to America in the 1300s (trying my hand at historical fiction). 😝😝
            As of now, my WIPs are:
            Alex and Ian: This story evolved from a writing project where I was supposed to write a dialogue between two characters. Alex is the MC, and he’s a spy for his country, Ardrahan. He gets captured by thieves, where he meets Ian (an innkeeper who’s been captured because they think he has information on another spy). They both get away, and… well, I’m working on that. I don’t have a plot, but I need one.
            What I call “The Beginnings of Mistmantle”: I don’t know if anyone here has read the Mistmantle series (READ IT), but it’s about an island of squirrels, otters, hedgehogs, and moles with swords and castles and captains. I’m writing about the origin of Mistmantle (how the island came to be).
            Adventures in Montana: This is more just for fun. It’s a fanfic where the Fellowship (minus Gandalf) gets transported to a car on the road in Montana. They have to figure out how to even get out of the car. I plan to have them find a hotel and eat pancakes, but I haven’t gotten that far just yet. 😄
            My most recent project is “The Adventures of Iliara Mustardtop,” which is the backstory of my Aetherlight character.
            And yet more ideas have not been out to paper yet, such as Lillian and Lucy, Funaaba’s Discovery (Book 1 of 3), and a (funny)(VERY FUNNY) poem about the Knights of the Round Table.
            So…yep. That’s me. 😆 *slurps hot chocolate with marshmallows*

👰🏻🦊💥

Lady Iliara
            @lady-iliara

Hi @Ingridrd! 👋🏻 😃 I mostly draw with my mechanical pencil, though lately I’ve ventured into using colored pencils. I’ve a knack for drawing faces (when I have reference photos!)
              I just started acting class not too long ago, but I’ve been in a short play called “Hamlette” (a parody of Hamlet), and I did one called “The Garden Party” with a group of friends. This year I’m going to be doing an Agatha Christie play as well as a musical, Thoroughly Modern Millie.
              What I really want, though, is to act in film. I want to inspire audiences through my acting to look for something (SomeOne 😉) beyond the mundane. #lifegoal 😃

👰🏻🦊💥

Daeus
              @daeus

@lady-iliara Really? Haha! ENFJs forever!!!!!! (I’m an ENFJ) How sad I couldn’t guess my own type. 😮 *shakes head* I guess I should have latched onto the fact that you wanted to read through all the forum topics for a sense of completion.

Whenever you get done with writing about hobbits eating pancakes, make sure to post it on here. 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Daeus.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Lady Iliara
                @lady-iliara

*starts laughing*

@daeus
                  …you tagged yourself!
                  *tries unsuccessfully to stifle laughter*
                  *ahem* ANYWAY. Yes, ENFJs FOREVER! I get along well with my sister; she’s an INFP.
                  Maybe when I have time (as in, after fulfilling my obligations to get ready, study, do dishes, etc…) I will post the chapter I’ve written. (They eat some fast food before they even get to the hotel.) *rubs hands in anticipation*

👰🏻🦊💥

Daeus
                  @daeus

@lady-iliara *grimace* That is, thankfully, the first time I’ve ever done that.

Well, you should fit in well here. There’s a lot of INFPs.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Ingrid
                    @ingridrd

@lady-iliara Oh. My. Word. Are we the same person? That has literally been my dream all my life!!!! 🙂 This seriously just made my day because it always feels like an impossible dream to me and to meet someone else with the same aspiration is…beyond words. 😉 🙂 🙂

Lady Iliara
                      @lady-iliara

@ingridrd Awww! *dances happy dance*
                        WE MUST BE THE SAME! I’ve even been saying “Oh my word!” a lot recently 😄😄
                        Honored to have made your day. It’s so nice when someone UNDERSTANDS, isn’t it!!! 😉😉

👰🏻🦊💥

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
                        @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                          • Total Posts: 69

Hey girl!!!!! How has your morning been?
                          You need to finish writing Adventures in Montana, it is my ultimate favorite of all your stories.

Ingrid
                          @ingridrd

@lady-iliara Definitely. I guess we’re not exactly the same though because I am an INFJ-T. But pretty close… 😉

Lady Iliara
                            @lady-iliara

@ingridrd yeah, I’m definitely highly extroverted, but still pretty close! 😄

@silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                              HEYA! 😃😃😃 Yes, I DO need to finish that. And I’m glad you like it! My morning has been…slow? I’m home alone today. I had probably better get my shower and get to some studies, though! I may not be back on here for a bit, but as soon as lunchtime rolls around I’ll probably return! *waves delightedly* *leaves out the back door* *trips on a rock*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Lady Iliara. Reason: My wording...I’m PICKY, ok?!

👰🏻🦊💥

Silverclaw Bonnetfolly
                              @silverclaw-bonnetfolly
                                • Total Posts: 69

We have got to stop putting rocks everywhere……

Joseph Darkgrate
                                @xonos-darkgrate
                                  • Total Posts: 162

Hey, @lady-Iliara ! Nice to see you here as well.

Life's a cruel joke, so you have to laugh at it sometimes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >