KP Staff

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mark Kamibaya
    @mark-kamibaya
      • Total Posts: 318

Just a huge shout out to the awesome KP staff! All you guys are doing a great job and are super ambitious in everything you do. Again thank you!

I blog on story and spiritual things at mkami.weebly.com

Kate Flournoy
      @kate-flournoy
        • Total Posts: 3976

Yes! You guys have made the difference in my writing, taking it from something so-so to something I would proudly acknowledge to be my own. I’m the only writer in my family, and all you wonderful staff have been the encouragement and practical wisdom I lacked when it came to writing. Thank you all so much!

Daniel Thompson
        @daniel-leinad-thompson-2-2-2
          • Total Posts: 37

D’aaaaaaawwwww

Rolena Hatfield
          @rolena-hatfield
            • Total Posts: 405

Please let me add my thanks! I’ve always been impressed by the professionalism that ya’ll use to run the website and am so appreciative of the amazing resources. Like Kate said, KP has really challenged my writing to grow in all directions and encouraged me to really strive to write unafraid for the Lord! Thanks guys and gals! And thanks Mark for starting the shout out!

https://rolenahatfield.com/

Emma
            @emma
              • Total Posts: 40

Everything they said pretty much. I haven’t been here long, but I already love it.

Kate Flournoy
              @kate-flournoy
                • Total Posts: 3976

This topic fell into oblivion way too quickly.
                Come one, guys. We need everyone here. The staff are normal, everyday (well since they’re writers, I actually doubt there’s anything normal about them, and that is as it should be) people with insanely busy lives to live, and college classes to attend, and books to write, and schedules to keep, and books to read, and families to spend time with, and out of all that they somehow find time to keep this sight up and running for us poor stragglers dragging behind in the mud. That, if nothing else, deserves acknowledgement. Ahem… Drumroll, please…

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU THE STAFF OF KINGDOM PEN!”

Rosey Mucklestone
                @writefury
                  • Total Posts: 467

YAY! *confetti and balloons* *general party noise*
                  You guys are definitely awesome! Everything we ever need in a writing site. 🙂 Advice, stories, podcasts, t-shirts…. the list goes on.

Sarah Spradlin
                  @spradlin
                    • Total Posts: 189

Awwwwwwwwww! Hey, I tell y’all what, all of you make it worth it! 🙂 KP people are some of my favorites! ;D

"When enemies attack your kingdom you don't flee you show them why it's your kingdom. With your lightsaber."

Daeus
                    @daeus
                      • Total Posts: 4238

This probably isn’t adequate, but much thanks.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Jada Morrison
                      @jadamae
                        • Total Posts: 199

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this site! I have been here long either but I have already learned so much!

Mark Kamibaya
                        @mark-kamibaya
                          • Total Posts: 318

Has everyone read the About us–Meet the team section of this website? It’s a must read if you want to know the people behind the (web)pages.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Mark Kamibaya.

I blog on story and spiritual things at mkami.weebly.com

Reagan Ramm
                          @reaganramm
                            • Total Posts: 110

Wow! I just saw this, and it made my day! You guys are the best, and like Sarah said, you guys are why we do it. Without your support and enthusiasm, KP wouldn’t be here.

Here is to the many awesome years to come (Lord willing)! *Raises non-alcoholic beverage*

Cheers!

My Music:
                            AndromedaCoastMusic.com

Learn Music Production:
                            OrpheusAudioAcademy.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >