Just Chatter #2

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

Poor guinea pigs.
      Oh, wow! I looked up picture of a butcher bird, and they look really cool! I’ve never seen a bird quite like it.
      The craziest bird we’ve had at our house is a pileated woodpecker, that or the yellow-bellied sap-sucker.

@perfectfifths

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
      @anne-of-lothlorien
        • Total Posts: 440

So I’m sure most of you know the Kingdom Pen staff had a meeting in Pennsylvania this past week. Most of you have not seen this photo, I am sure. Which is why I just had to show you.

Hilarious Photo

Let’s see if this works.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
        @anne-of-lothlorien

@daeus @hope @corissa-maiden-of-praise @dragon-snapper @bluejay @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @aratrea @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @perfectfifths.

Right to left is Christi, then Josiah, then I dunno, then Daeus, then Hope, then Rolena, then I dunno. Sorry to the ‘dunno’ people if you see this. Please feel free to make yourself known.

I especially love how the water looks like it’s shooting up from Daeus’s head.

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper

@anne-of-lothlorien Are you able to attach it as a separate photo through the image link so it shows up like we do with our art? I can’t click links.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
            @anne-of-lothlorien

@dragon-snapper Uh, can you tell me how to do that. I’m stupid with technology.

Josiah DeGraaf
              @aratrea
                • Total Posts: 717

@anne-of-lothlorien The first “I don’t know” is Mackenzie; the second is Rolena’s sister who came along for the ride.

@dragon-snapper
                Here’s the picture Anne was referring to. There are more photos on our social media accounts if you’re able to access them!

null

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Louise Fowler
                @perfectfifths
                  • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper *looks up butcher bird to make sure I got it right* Yeah, I think that’s it 😉 I think it was a young one, because it had more brown feathers (hence thinking it was a kookaburra, if you know what they look like)

Oh, cool! We don’t have woodpeckers here. At the very least, I’ve never seen one 😉

@anne-of-lothlorien
                  @aratrea That’s a great photo 😀

Currently reading Les Miserables

Elizabeth
                  @that_writer_girl_99
                    • Total Posts: 1819

Y’all look like the wannabe Avengers got together and had a book club. I love it.

Writer. Dreamer. Sometimes blogger. MBTI mess. Lover of Jesus and books.

Anne of Lothlorien
                    @anne-of-lothlorien

@aratrea Rats. If I had known ‘coming along for the ride’ was an option, I’da come with Hope.
                      Could you tell me how to get on to your social medias besides Instagram? Do you have Facebook, and could I look at your Facebook without having Facebook myself?

We pointed out how Hope is the only one who looks authentically dramatic, because she’s staring off into the distance. She says you guys were like, “Hope do…” and she’s just staring and thinking, “What?”

Josiah DeGraaf
                      @aratrea
                        • Total Posts: 717

@anne-of-lothlorien Haha! Yeah–absolutely. Our facebook account can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/kingdompen/ You should be able to access it without having a Facebook.

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Anne of Lothlorien
                        @anne-of-lothlorien

@aratrea Thanks! I think in that picture of you and Christi, you could be siblings, that just resemble each other a lot. My siblings and I are like that.

Emma Flournoy
                          @emma-flournoy
                            • Total Posts: 1352

@Anne-of-Lothlorien Ha! Great picture.

Hope Ann
                            @hope
                              • Total Posts: 1092

@Anne-of-Lothlorien Yep. XD They’re like ‘everyone do something’ and I’m like… do what?

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Snapper
                              @dragon-snapper

@perfectfifths *stumbles backwards* You’ve never seen a woodpecker!!! *runs around in circles screaming* Sorry….I just, I thought woodpeckers were everywhere.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
                                @perfectfifths
                                  • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper Nope 😛

Currently reading Les Miserables

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 382 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >