Just Chatter #2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    JaynieCatgirl08
    @jayniecatgirl08
      • Total Posts: 38

@louisefowler
      my cat is the oppisite! she’s huge!!

Louise Fowler
      @perfectfifths
        • Total Posts: 726

@jayniecatgirl08

Haha, well I also have a huge cat. The black one is a fat one. She weighs 8 kilos (convert that if you don’t use kilograms 😉 ) but she’s so lovable and cuddly, which is good in winter 😉

Currently reading Les Miserables

JaynieCatgirl08
        @jayniecatgirl08

ours is NOT so cuddly XD

Snapper
          @dragon-snapper
            • Total Posts: 3515

@rolena-hatfield Mostly movie soundtracks and music by people like Audiomachine. Epic soundtracks are my main writing songs.
            Once, when I was on a horse for the first time, it bucked. And I thought that felt like flying. 😛

@emily-D
            Don’t worry. I like Newsboys too. Especially the song Save Your Life. I really like a variety of music, though I don’t like rock or rap (only some of it) and I’m not really that big on techno songs. (I don’t like the Beatles either. We can a mental illness together. Wait, do you like soccer? (I don’t, and that’s a mental illness too. 😛 )
            I also play three instruments, almost four. Piano, tin whistle and guitar (which I play with my teen band at church) and very soon, I’ll be getting a 12 string guitar.

I do not like cats.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
            @perfectfifths

@dragon-snapper

Once, when I was on a horse for the first time, it bucked. And I thought that felt like flying.

Oh, my. Was that scary? I was riding a horse and it bolted and bucked me off and I broke my wrist. I haven’t been on a horse since, but that’s not because I’m scared of them now (because I’m not 😛 ) I just haven’t had the same passion for it.

I do not like cats.
              🙁

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper

@perfectfifths It actually wasn’t too scary. Well, the only reason is probably because I managed to stay on. My horse was rather feisty: he kept running when he wasn’t supposed to, and he chased the cows, and he bucked (by that I mean he did that thing where he stands up on his back two legs). But it was awesome. Maybe because it was like I was in one of my stories.
                I’m sorry that you broke your wrist when your horse bucked; that must have been awful!

I’m sorry I do not like cats. But I love dogs. And tigers.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
                @perfectfifths

@dragon-snapper Oh, rearing up, yeah. Mine didn’t do that. Actually, I think the whole experience would have been scarier if I had stayed on instead of getting thrown off. That way you can let the horse do it’s thing and take care of the person XD I actually don’t remember being too scared, but it was pretty bad

lol, I personally don’t understand why some people don’t like cats, but I don’t love them that much that I dislike people who don’t 😉 Like I’m not a big dog person (though I know some adorable dogs)

JaynieCatgirl08
                  @jayniecatgirl08

@dragonsnapper
                    yes, i like tigers too 🙂

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@perfectfifths Well, I don’t like cats because one tried to attack me before, and their tongues hurt when they lick you. Dogs’ tongues are very cute. However, I do like those cat videos, especially the ones where the cat is doing its crazy thing, or when they get scared by cucumbers.

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 53

Eww… Dogs 😜

Louise Fowler
                        @perfectfifths

@dragon-snapper. Ahh, fair enough 🙂 I like cat tongues, to an extent (yes, they hurt, especially male tongue) because our boy-cat, Milo, the ginger, he likes to lick us. And it’s all right if he only does it a little bit, but sometimes he likes to groom along your whole arm or leg 😀 As for cat videos, yes, I enjoy them too, as long as it’s the cat that got itself in that situation, and not cruelty of humans by scaring or hurting them, or if they’re video and not helping. And also if it’s obvious the cat isn’t badly hurt.

Emily D
                          @emily-d
                            • Total Posts: 168

@dragon-snapper Yes! Save Your Life is totally one of my FAVOURITE Newsboys songs!!! AND I don’t like soccer-it’s on a par with watching the AFL. 🙁 If you’re not Australian, that’s our biggest national football event. People either go crazy when they watch it or roll their eyes. I am in the second category.
                            Yes, I find the Beatles seriously uncool. I’m still trying to work out why they are still so loved. Like, I know that they brought in a new style of music, but, seriously? I don’t even like their lyrics! Especially not Imagine *shudders*
                            Techno songs aren’t really up my alley either. Some movie soundtracks are good though.
                            I’m sorry, @louise-fowler and @dragon-snapper that you both rode excited horses! (If it makes you feel any better, Louise, I fell off a bolting horse and sprained by wrist-so I have a vague idea of what you went through!)
                            And I find tigers seriously cool. 😉

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Louise Fowler
                            @perfectfifths

@emily-d The crazy thing is, my horse was an oldie – about 12, I think. And so everyone was very surprised he bolted. In fact, he was the one I rode all the time because he was old and placid. They didn’t think he would be capable of doing what he did.

And I have to say, it’d be a very vague idea 😉 I’ve never had a bad sprain, but I bet it’s preferable to six weeks in a cast from hand to elbow.

Louise Fowler
                              @perfectfifths

By the way, I’ve noticed people are tagging me as louise-fowler. I’m not getting notifs for that even though it’s my username. My tag is @perfectfifths 😉 Just thought I’d let you know so that I definitely see your posts if you tag me 🙂

Emily D
                                @emily-d
                                  • Total Posts: 168

@perfectfifths THANK YOU I was wondering why they weren’t turning up…I nod vigorously at your words 😛

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 382 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >