Just Chatter #2

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    @salome01w4g
      • Total Posts: 991

I know and for the most part they are quite clean @emily

~I don’t know what I’m doing~

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1330

@salome01w4g Yeah, they’re great. Blimey Cow is one of the only channels I really like. That and the Piano Guys 😉

Hannah
        @salome01w4g

@emily

lol, ha man I’m subscribed to a bunch of youtube channels music, midwifery stuff, Bible stuff etc… 😀 😛 😉

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Hannah.

Emily D
          @emily-d
            • Total Posts: 168

@emily @salomew4g Hey, question: do you two have anything to do with The Rebelution? I love it. 😛

I tell my story. Not so that I get glory, but so that others may know Hope.

Anonymous

@emily-d I don’t think so. Shannon looked it up after reading This Changes Everything by the editor of the site. That is actually how she found out about KP. And then I found out by her. I need to look up that website 😉

Emily D
              @emily-d

@Emily Yes! I highly recommend it! By the way, what genre do you like to read? Oh, and are you interested in music? *rubs hands together* 😛

Hannah
                @salome01w4g

@emily-d
                  sorry I didn’t see your question till now. Yes I kinda did find out about here through the rebelution. I had read the book, and one of my fav authors did a promotional video about the young writers workshop that Brett Harris helps run and I found out a bout KP threw him.
                  BTW I looooove your profile picture. 😀 😀

Anonymous

@emily-d I guess I will check that out. I like reading historical fiction and fantasy best. And music? Absolutely! I play piano, violin, a little cello, and I am going to begin mandolin in a week or two. Do you play any instruments?

Emily D
                    @emily-d

@salome01w4g Hey that’s great, it’s a really good site. And thanks! I’m a horse lover, and I love to ride them too. 🙂 Are you an animal person?

@emily I looove historical fiction too! I like some fantasy…like The Chronicles of Narnia. Have you heard of or read Matthew Harding’s The Peleg Chronicles? Some of my favourite series include Winds of Light by Sigmund Brouwer (historical fiction), Wars of the Realm by Chuck Black (sci-fi/realistic fiction), and The Peleg Chronicles by Matthew Harding (fantasy). Have you read any of these Emily or @salome01w4g?

@emily Wow! You sound like quite the musician! I play piano (I’ve just finished learning Beethoven’s Fur Elise so I am very pleased with myself haha), and I’m learning guitar. I was learning the ukelele at one stage but not so much now.

What type of bands/songs/artists do you both like? I really like the Newsboys, Britt Nicole, and I’ve just started to listening to Hillsong Young & Free (they’re so good!). 😛 😛

Anonymous

@emily-d Cool! I don’t think I have heard of of the Peleg Chronicles. I might look into that. I don’t think I’ve read any of those other books, although I am pretty sure I have heard of Wars of the Realm. Fur Elise is not an easy song. Congratulations! Shannon plays guitar. I have a lot of siblings, and so we enjoy playing music together. We especially enjoy playing bluegrass music together. My favorite band is probably the Piano Guys,

Louise Fowler
                        @perfectfifths
                          • Total Posts: 726

@emily Ooh, Peleg Chronicles! (I haven’t been keeping up with the convo, just saw your response XD ) That’s a great trilogy, though quite preachy, I found, so a non-Christian audience might not like it so much.

Currently reading Les Miserables

Catwing
                          @catwing
                            • Total Posts: 2557

*Flys in through the window that’s always there and always open* Hello birdie. What window have you been flying to? *grins showing her sharp feline teeth* *purrs* [ @perfectfifths I will jump in to!]

@emily-d
                            I don’t know of any of those books. But I do like listening to Newsboys, Britt Nicole, and Hillsong Young & Free. (Also Toby Mac, Hollyn, Royal Taylor, Mandisa, Ellie Holcomb, Owl City [Mobile Orchestra. I think he wasn’t a Christian but now is. So I really only listen to that one.], for KING & COUNTRY. Probably more… *listening to Guardians of Ga’hoole music on Pandora* *thinks about what scene it is* *wonders how many times she saw that movie*)

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Anonymous

@emily-d Are you an early bird, or an Aussie? Browsing KP at 5:00 AM eastern time isn’t normal for me, at least. 😉

Catwing
                              @catwing
                                • Total Posts: 2557

@emily-d How did I not notice that? *hands you dedication award* *wonders if you are secretly a cat, since cats take naps instead of sleeping like people*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Hannah
                                @salome01w4g

@emily-d yes I love animals, haha our neighbors have horses, I love watching them ride them. We used to have goats, (I miss them a lot.) and we really want to get dogs and a donkey.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 382 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >