Home Forums General Site Info Start HERE I've never actually introduced myself before…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 39 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aislinn Mollisong 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Catwing
    @catwing
    • Total Posts: 1447

@daughteroftheking Well, then I will fly away… *hands you a tissue and a sippycup of water* What?! I didn’t want to get wet. *ponders* It would a most frustrating thing for them not being able to catch the air-borne. *grins* ‘If I wanted to take over the world I would be done by now.’ -A Great Quote by Somebody, Probably Me or One of My Characters. *cough*

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo
    • Total Posts: 103

@graciegirl Really? Cool. What’s his name?
    I like Ranger’s Apprentice better too. I got very protective of Horace when Gilan mentioned Thorn is better at fighting than Horace in “Scorpion Mountain”. No one is better than Horace! That’s his thing!

Jenni Grace W.
    @graciegirl
    • Total Posts: 848

@princessfoo His name’s Ariszi which I adapted from the assassin Marisi. πŸ™‚

And yes, Horace is a bazillion times better than Thorn any day! πŸ˜„

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@graciegirl Ooo, I like that name.

Yes, Horace is a bazillion time better, but I do want them to meet sometime. That would be so cool!

Jenni Grace W.
    @graciegirl
    • Total Posts: 848

@princessfoo Thanks! I’m glad you do. πŸ™‚

Uh, YES. That would be totally awesome if they met. XD

katie
    @lifeofkatie
    • Total Posts: 130

@princessfoo – It’s nice to officially meet you! That’s so neat your family has adopted! My family has adopted 2 πŸ™‚ Adoption is special.

The handbook you’ve written sounds pleasantly amusing πŸ™‚

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@lifeofkatie Thank you! I think adoption is special too. πŸ˜‰

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong
    • Total Posts: 255

Hi @princessfoo ! I’m Aislinn, and I have always wanted to write a portal fantasy where the people actually know what they’re doing and aren’t like, “I’m dreaming! This isn’t real! Oh, it is real? I have no idea what I’m doing!!!!” If I went to another world, I would just win it like a boss. πŸ˜‰

Aislinn Mollisong: Hero!
    "BRING IT ON!!!"

PrincessFoo
    @princessfoo

@aislinn-mollisong That’s my feelings exactly! Though Aliya, my MC, has pretty bad asthma, and she can’t run for 60 seconds without needing to take a break, so that kinda hampers her ability to win it like a boss. Otherwise, she totally would.

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong
    • Total Posts: 255

Ah. That would be a problem, wouldn’t it. πŸ˜‰ Glad to find someone who shares my passion for well-versed-in-fantasy characters.

Aislinn out!

Aislinn Mollisong: Hero!
    "BRING IT ON!!!"

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.